You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

NOT Cool BEAST

[UPDATE] - After getting a good night's sleep....I have gotten over it. I was thinking about deleting this blogpost since I'm not so angry anymore...but decided to keep it. Of course whenever someone is angry their judgment is clouded and I am guilty for doing just that. So to those who have read this my apologies if it rubbed you the wrong way. And to the person who commented, you're right. It probably was scripted to make the show more interesting...but I don't know how favoring someone is fun...ANYWAYS! Thanks for commenting and putting some sense into me....Lol!

Ok. Before I start this sudden kpop rant, I want you all to know that this is MY personal OPINION. I do not care if you think that what I'm about to rant about is stupid because it's part of the show. Honestly, I don't give a shit because this is what I believe. Another thing, I'm always honest when it comes to my kpop guys. If I don't like something, I say it. If I'm angry at someone, I say it. So, please think about that before any of you want to bash me and such.


I downloaded Idol Maid ep 3 earlier today and I just finished watching it about an hour ago. Because of that show...this rant happened. There are two maids that clean up B2ST's dorm. Those two maids are Bongsun and Gaeun. If you see the two maids it is obvious which is prettier and seems nicer...even if the prettier one is older by 7 years. Anyways, it's the ending that got me all riled up.


One of the MAJOR things that tick me off the most is when someone gets treated better because they are PRETTIER or more GOOD LOOKING than some one else. And even if you are B2ST, my BIAS group, you guys are no exception.

Now, maybe my anger would have lessened if I knew what they were saying...but sometimes actions speak LOUDER than words. Also, because there are no subs I am just making assumptions of what is going on. Sure, I might look like an ass and feel like shit after it gets subbed and see that it wasn't what I thought I was. But this is what I think. I also know that they're boys and they can't help it...but that's just a LAME ASS EXCUSE. Anyways, here I go.

WHAT THE FUCK BEAST?! It is TOTALLY OBVIOUS that you guys are favoring Gaeun because of her looks. I mean, I don't know if you guys were just doing this for the show to make it more entertaining or if you doing that just for fun and tease Bongsun. But guess what. IT'S NOT AMUSING! IT'S NOT FUNNY! People's feelings can get hurt by that and it is UNFAIR. I began to see that it was slowly affecting Bongsun at around 1:14. What I'm seeing is that Bongsun feels left out because all of YOU GUYS are hovering around Gaeun being all friendly to her while you order Bongsun around! THEN! Bongsun goes over to the kitchen and sees the food and such that needs to be cleaned. Of course, it is a MAID's job to clean up. That IS Gaeun's job and you Hyunseung goes and stops her from doing it which makes Bongsun end up doing it!

Yoseob...Junhyung...you guys know that I love you right? You're my biases for goodness sake and I spent over $20 for the gifts that I bought you. But I have to say that I was VERY disappointed in what I saw. Yoseob...you sure let me down. I know I should have seen it coming since you seem like a puppy doing everything to look good in Gaeun's eyes...but seeing you leave the kitchen where Bongsun is to go fold the laundry with Gaeun was NOT NICE! And Junhyung...I knew it was coming. It really didn't come to a suprise to me when you added another order of things to do which I can only assume to something as clean something that REALLY smells. Nice job Junhyung...but it wasn't until THIS PART that made me want to blog about it.

YOU GUYS FUCKING LET GAEUN REST ON YOUR BEDS WHILE BONGSUN IS ACTUALLY DOING MAID WORK LIKE SHE'S SUPPOSED TO DO!!! GAEUN....REST?!!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!! THAT IS UNFAIR ON SOOOO MANY LEVELS. AND YOU THREE...YOSEOB-JUNHYUNG-HYUNSEUNG TOTALLY CONDONE IT AND HELP HER DO IT!!!!!!

That literally made me so angry towards those three. I almost decided to stop watching the episode because I don't want to dislike ANY member. But I absolutely love Dongwoon in those episode. Now, I don't care if you all want to say that he only stayed with Bongsun because she got him a signed Narsha album. I perfectly know that may be the only reason why. But guess what? He could have left her at any moment because Bongsun is caring and I assumed that she told Dongwoon that she was okay and he didn't have to help her with the dishes. But Dongwoon said he wanted to help noona and continued to be by her side. Also, he even told Junhyung to help Bongsun out since he knew that all the work was going to her...and of course, Junhyung just dismissed it.

This is where I actually wanted to cry. Yeah, call me pathetic and shit...but I did. Bongsun goes into the room with Dongwoon and she knew that it looked like Gaeun was laying and resting on Junhyung's bed. Of course, B2ST kept on making excuses saying that wasn't true and it seemed like Hyunseung tried to make it seem like Bongsun is the one that's wrong. Then the thing that I KNEW was gonna happen happened. You three crossed the limit and made Bongsun leave your dorm. Even if she is a gag woman and you three MAY think that she should get used to it now, you're wrong. Even if you do hear it a lot, it still bothers you! I know personally that you would think that it would lessen every time something negative comes along, but it still hurts at one point. And that was her limit B2ST. The looks on your faces made me laugh. You three honestly didn't believe that what you guys were doing would actually backfire and hit you in the face? Hyunseung...you had that typical face where one would laugh like you couldn't believe what just happened. Then a couple seconds later you have like an 'oh shit' face...yeah, oh shit is right. Then Junhyung...yeah, something troublesome happened. I can't even describe how it was like...just bothered me. I don't know about this but I'm pretty sure that the voice that said "Noona where are you going" is Yoseob's. Even if you said it all cutesy doesn't matter Yoseob...that doesn't make up for what you three did.

Now, I can't say this in Bongsun's behalf but this is what I would have reacted. I would have walked out if I was in her position and to be honest, I might have gotten teary eyed. You can see later on in the video that it looks like the three of them did gifts or prepared something for Bongsun. You would think that would make me feel better but actually, it doesn't. To me it looks like they are just DOING that just in spite of what just happened...like, to fix the situation. For me it's like, "Oh NOW you realized that you guys made me feel like shit? You're trying to show me how sorry you are?" Maybe I'm just a mean person but that doesn't do it for me. Sure, Hyunseung and Yoseob tried to show how sorry they were by massaging Bongsun' shoulders but that doesn't do shit. I would have ignored it or shake it off. I don't know...I guess I am mean. It just needs to feel like it's sincere.

So B2ST...I saw the preview of next week's episode. I saw that you guys were serenading Bongsun in the bus. It's the LEAST you can do for what you did. You guys BETTER make it up to Bongsun because she did your laundry AND cooked you food...even if it was on the 'eh' side.

....that is the end of my rant. I hope that I won't be seeing ANY more FAVORITISM in the episodes after the fourth one. Please don't get me to dislike any of you...especially my biases. All I can say is that Bongsun sure did let them off easily...it wouldn't be as easy if it was me.

Bongsun unnie...fighting!!

KxF

6 comments:

  1. hey, chill~~ chill~~
    this is just a show..
    LOL...
    some scenes are scripted but we don't know..
    so.. calm down ya.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the backbone of the show was scripted and maybe they were suppose to make Bongseon mad to lead to picnic(?). We'd never know... but I really think that it wasn't suppose to have gone that bad. Bongseon seemed really offended and by seeing B2ST's reactions, it was NOT expected. Although I was disappointed at all B2ST members, I was less for Yoseob because I think he thought he HAD to be biased for Gaeun (since he was the only one that picked her from the beginning).
    But for one thing for sure. I HATE GAEUN. WHY? Because she acted like she was so nice and kind and caring. Really? Bull. If she was so caring, she should have told B2ST to stop mistreating Bongseon (with a serious tone). At least that what any real decent person would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was really pissed honestly it made me hate beast alittle coz they were really mean to bongseon :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's scripted. First of all B2ST'S dorm is not that dirty^^ And I already saw how they treated others :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same exactly feelings as author-nim regarding B2ST's favoritism towards gaeun. Though they resolve it by planning an outing, BEAST are still showing too much affection for that gaeun even up till ep 11. Even if all of these is scripted, it already spoiled their image. I personally love BEAST alot but the way they acted in this show really disappoint and upsets me. Especially Yoseob!!!

    ReplyDelete