You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Fling? Maybe...

So...its a pretty well known fact that I love Yoseob and Junhyung. Hence my sidebar with wanting Junhyung to BANG ME and giving Yoseob a shirt that HE WORE. But...in what I believe happens to every one...it seems like I may be doing something that falls under the category of having 'wandering eyes.'

Now, I have to say that this happened quite unknowingly to me. Also, with the person causing all this took me by surprise as well. Let's just say that I never thought it would be him. It started with some comments here and there saying things along the lines of "He's so gorgeous.." "UNF!" "I wanna lick the sweat of his neck.." "I wanna experience his flexibility in bed firsthand.." Yup, something like that. Then, I began to actually look at pictures of him and save them...and I don't usually right click and save pictures of him. I thought that it was a natural thing because it was starting to happen with the other members too. But it wasn't until a couple of pictures and a certain video where I put the facts together and noticed that maybe...JUST MAYBE...it isnt as innocent as I think it is.

Are you all wondering who I'm talking about? Well...here he is.

[image has been deleted]

B2ST's amazing dancer JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!

Yup. I don't know about you all but this totally came as a shock to me. I honestly..absolutely didn't see the day that I would be lusting over Hyunseung. Sure, I'll acknowledge that when their teaser music video for 'Beast is the B2ST' I did think that Hyunseung had the potential to look good if he changed his hair. But for it to even reach to this extent wasn't an outcome that I foresaw. I think this all started when I had that encounter with him at the Sheraton hotel and gave him my gift. To see him in person and look into those beautiful eyes with eyeliner was just mesmerizing. Then having him smile at me and say 'Thank you' in his cute english just did it for me. So that's began what we have right here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now...just TRY to convince me that this guy doesn't pull on your ovaries? He is just so sexy and the picture on the right? Don't even get me excited about this pic...oh! Too late. Hyunseung is just pure ORGASMIC in that picture with the way his head is all tilted back like that. I can imagine him doing that with those half lidded eyes and adam's apple bobbing up and down trying to gulp back air into his lungs after the mind blowing blow job I just gave him. (yea...i typed that...)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah...you know what I'm trying to show with this picture. THAT is what I had to work with...another reason why I can't help but to look in his direction. Out of all of the members in B2ST, you see the mighty bulge most with Hyunseung and Dongwoon. But I would say Hyunseung a bit more...especially in their 'Special' outfits like you see here.

Other than that, he was the member that I think didn't have a lot of air time and exposure. I know that Dongwoon is kind of in the same boat as him but I honestly think that it's getting better for the maknae. Anyways, I think I can say that I'm seeing a lot of Hyunseung now....and I'm talking about this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hyunseung...WILLINGLY SHOWING ME HIS SEXY PINK UNDERWEAR! What a fuckin TEASE?! Like, he was holding this in the whole entire time! You can see his hand lifting the shirt so high...if only he could lift it even higher! It's so bold and I'm loving every second of it. Sure, it's pink. I don't give a shit. What I care about is that black line you see because right behind that general area is something that I shouldn't desire...but have been for a couple of weeks now. And for the gif...do I really need to talk about that? Even though this wasn't voluntary...thank you camera person for catching this win. Your next job camera person is to catch him in the showers...naked...

And of course, the video that I'm referring to is the one that Prepix tweeted. I already blogged about that so if you're curious just scroll down. It's right below the FT Island post.

So...it is finally out. I have finally acknowledged something that I seemed to ignore. This doesn't mean that you've been pushed down on my list Yoseob and Junhyung. It's nothing like that. You two still have a FIRM grip on my heart. I'm just....being friendly with Hyunseung.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh...don't worry Hyunseung. I'll keep it a secret...only we'll know...*goes into the broom closet with Hyunseung*...

KxF

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! THIS POST IS AWESOME!! and YES! its the camera mans job to catch him in the shower NAKED!! just tell him to knock before he comes in so i can run and hide HEEHEE!!

    ReplyDelete