You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hyunseung...It's All About You

Today is my last day of summer vacation before my classes start. I'm sad because that means that I'm really gonna have to focus on my studies more than what I call my other life, kpop. As I was sulking because I have no more luxury, I saw a tweet from Prepix's Haw that had a video in it. That suddenly reminded me that Haw was going to upload a video for us B2UTIES on Monday. What I didn't realize was the TIME DIFFERENCE!! So I TOTALLY freaked out and run up the stairs to watch it on my laptop since my iPhone was being a bitch. Everyone was thinking that maybe it would be a mv teaser of maybe a sneak peak of the choreography for their title song. And guess what...we were all WRONG! But guess what? IT'S JUST AS GOOD! Here is what Prepix's Haw tweeted!!!


IT'S HYUNSEUNG PEOPLE! HYUNSEUNG SHOWING HIS TALENTED SELF DANCING!!!!

You guys cannot comprehend how HAPPY I was when I found out that it was Hyunseung dancing. Because in my opinion, I feel like Hyunseung is that underrated member that doesn't really get much attention or air time on shows. For me, I believe....no...I KNOW that Hyunseung is the best dancer in the group. But I read some articles and such stating that Kikwang is the main dancer while Hyunseung is the a dancer and vocalist. Now, don't get me wrong. I think Kikwang is a great and talented dancer. It has a lot of hip hop feel to it...but all I'm seeing lately when it comes to Kikwang is him thrusting his hips. I mean, I LOVE the thrusting of the hips...I would jump his bones any second. I just think that I would like to see MORE than just that.

THANK YOU PREPIX for revealing how AMAZING and AWESOME and TALENTED Hyunseung is when it comes to dancing. He can pop it and lock it...be smooth and wave. It's just CRAZY how it seems like he is a PRO doing all those techniques like it's NOTHING! WATCH HIM! How can you not be captivated by him? The music looks like its literally flowing through his body. Hyunseung has amazing musicality when it comes to dancing to the beat. I have watched this video at least 10 times already. When you watch this video he is so HOT and yet every time he smiles I just melt inside. Throughout the whole video I couldn't keep the smile off on my face.

SO...EVERYONE! If you have not YET seen this video...please go ahead and WATCH IT! That is why I provided a VIDEO for you all to be in awe of Hyunseung's dancing skills.

KxF

4 comments:

  1. That was amazing. He can move like... WHOA. And he's so beautiful. Him, Heechul and Taemin. They seem, to me, to be the most beautiful men in K-pop. I mean, nearly everyone is hot, but these three are just something else...
    Thank you so much putting up this video and blog post. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. LOL i watched this today too like two hours ago. Omg i was gonna blog about this too when the words came to me but you took the words right out of my mouth lol. Hyunseung definitely is the BEST dancer out of BEAST he really does deserve more attention. I love that he smiles more when he dances like he really enjoys it! :D Hyunseung fighting! xD (sorry for such a loong comment lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol. and just to let you know i wrote u back on my blog...im not sure if u would get a notification for that...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow peachsploosh you mentioned my 3 favorite kpop hotties!!

    I LOOVE Heechul (a.k.a cinderella) Taemin (a.k.a Taeminnie)and last but not least my current favorite Hyunseung!! (a.k.a Charming prince)


    HYUNSEUNG, HEECHUL, TAEMIN HWAITING!!<333

    ReplyDelete