You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shock of the New Era

...I know that I'm late blogging about this important information...but at least I'm blogging about it now!



YES! Your eyes are not fooling you fellow B2UTY's and kpop lovers. This is the cover of my current loves, B2ST's 2nd mini album.

SHOCK OF THE NEW ERA

Honestly, one cannot describe coherently how flippin excited I am! The album is literally going to be out 6 days from now. March 2nd people...mark it on your calendars NOW! What a great very early birthday gift to me. I get to listen to their music all throughout the month of March...and then they will probably released their mv during March...and even PERFORM during March.

Other than the fact that the guys are coming back so soon, there are so many other things that make me so excited for their album.

Their concept. It is total rocker...edgy...badass type image and its fuckin FINE! I have a thing for that type of look...I'm not sure why...but I just do! I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same way...right? Anyways, the other reason why is because of the genre of music that they're coming back with. ROCKTRONIC.

What is rocktronic? Honestly...I dont the slightest clue. If you know, please leave me a comment or email me because I really am intrigued by it. The name itself makes you curious...rocktronic...it's a mystery...mystery mystery~

Ok...sorry bout that. Couldn't resist.

If the images of the boys in the album isn't enough...here are some leaked pictures from their new music video...or at least that's what I think.





By the looks of the mv set...B2ST just pulled a Don't Don.

To those that got that refrence...high fives for you! To those that don't, I shall quickly explain it. The first kpop group that I loved is the 13 membered Super Junior. For their second full album, they also did a rough edgy image and their music video had fire and such. If you watch Super Junior's Don't Don mv then you'll see the similarities with these pics.

Because Yoseob and Junhyung are my bias...I'm going to spazz about them.

Yoseob is known to be the person with the cute image who is wild and likes to be goofy and everything. I have only looked at Yoseob and thought of the words adorable, funny and cute. But when I saw these leaked pics and the album cover...I thought of a word that I thought I would never use to describe my blonde love. And that word is...BADASS. Sexy anyone? He is looking good and I feel a manly aura around him...which I love.

For Junhyung...I hope that I'll be able to love his hair soon. I was so worried about how his hair was going to end up as when I saw him wearing hats. I swear...if he ended up having a buzz cut...I was seriously going to cry and fly to korea to smack the person who did it. Thank goodness he has hair and attempted a mohawk. I think it'll look better once his hair grows a bit longer...But Junhyung looks so mean though with that hair. If he walked down the street and I saw him, I would NOT make eye contact...

Well...I cannot wait for the album!! 6 more days...woohoo!!

KxF

2 comments:

  1. the album is ABSOLUTELY amazing!
    and the music video....whooo....oh mah goodness. its about the greatest thing ive veer seen. yumm.... B2ST <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love yoseob too...and ki kwang is really really sexy...i love them both:X

    ReplyDelete