You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Photo of the Day

Like the Music Monday, I haven't done a Photo of the Day for a while either. And since I'm in the mood for blogging, here's a photo of a deliciously hot guy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You all should know who this good-looking guy. And for some strange reason you don't, I will tell you.

Jeong Yonghwa
Leader of C.N. Blue (as of now)
acted in the drama You're Beautiful
plays the guitar and sings

Now I hope I was able to give you some info on who this person is. I noticed his attraction in his first drama, "You're Beautiful." He's a very good-looking person, but he transitioned to someone handsome to someone who is fuckin gorgeous. It could be his captivating stare, amazing hair, great face structure or his juicy lips. But all I know is that I can stare at this guy for a long time.

Thank you stylists for not making any drastic mistakes like you guys usually do when it comes to photo shoots. Please do more Yonghwa...you're great eye candy.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment