You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Common Factor

I came to a realization a while ago when I was pondering about each kpop guy I have interest in and noticed a similarity. Yes, it's a fact that there are A LOT of guys that have caught my eyes. But I'm talking about guys in groups that I'm REALLY into and groups that (please stop me....) I'm close to becoming big fans of. Now, I just want all of you to understand that this was not on purpose or anything. It just happened every single time I liked someone from a group. Of course...there are going to be some exceptions. An example would be that I'll have two favs in group and one of the two share that same trait. You'll see what I mean.

I'm going to list and say a couple of words about my fav in the group. Let's see if you can see the similarity...it's pretty obvious when you think about it. Well, here I go!



Name: Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk

Group: Super Junior

Extra: Took the spot of my first kpop love, amazing dancer and never fails to put a smile on my face. A ridiculously funny guy. Love him.


Name: Ok Taecyeon/Ok Taekyeon

Group: 2pm

Extra: First guy to make me think and write dirty stuff on my blog. Oozes so much sex appeal on stage and so much dorkiness off stage. What else can I ask for?


Name: Yong Jun Hyung aka Jumyumie

Group: B2ST / BEAST

Extra: I love him. Love everything about him...his black nails and his so called 'scandanavian' body where his muscles pop out of nowhere. Love you Jumyumie.



Name: Choi Minho

Group: Shinee

Extra: He's tall and handsome. It also amazes me how low his voice is when he's only 18, but it's very sexy. He has a gaze that will immediately catch my attention and I'll find myself only looking at him.



Name: Bang Cheol Yong aka Mir

Group: MBLAQ

Extra: I knew I was done for with all of his dog collars and his nasty crazy ways. Another guy who never fails to amuse me and make my face hurt from smiling.



Name: Eli

Group: U-Kiss

Extra: He's slowly growing on me since I'm starting to get into U-Kiss. He's very handsome and has great facial structure. He has a manly feel onstage and has great arms.



So, here are a couple of the guys that I'm into. I was planning on doing all of them but there really is too many to put. These are six that I just seem to keep thinking about lately. Have you figured it out yet?

What do these guys have in common?

Well, if you haven't figured it out yet I'll just tell you. All of these kpop guys are all...*drumroll*...RAPPERS! Yup, it seems like I have a thing for rappers.

Whenever I end up picking a guy that I like in a group, it usually is the rapper. The exceptions to this is SS501 member Hyung Joon and F.T. Island member Jae Jin. Hyung Joon raps, but he sings as well. Jae Jin started off by rapping and when the company realized that he has a great voice, they allowed him to sing as well.

So, yes. Out of all the kpop guys that I like, only two of them are not rappers but a main vocal. I just think it's more than a coincidence that they all rap, but I don't know why they ended up becoming rappers. Not that I mind, rappers are sexy. But the only problem with them being rappers is that they don't get much screen time in music videos and perfs.

Anyways, I just had the urge to blog about this phenomenon. Crazy, huh?

Oh! One more thing. The credits of the photos belong to whoever posted it up. For all the colors and photoshopping, that's my doing. I cropped them all and made them look interesting...that's another reason why I didn't do all of the guys. I got lazy. Lol!!!


KxF

1 comment:

  1. lol. i seem to have a thing for rappers too. Mir.Junhyung.T.o.P ♥

    ReplyDelete