You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Banner + Sidebar Updates

I decided to make a new banner after seeing a good amount of photos of B2ST's YUNleadah. What can I say? I got inspired to make one.

Sidebar Updates:

I Wanna Do The Nasty With

It doesn't matter that Junhyung hasn't revealed his body yet. He's still working on it, that's okay. His attitude in the "Shock" mv gave me a "I'm gonna fck you rough and hard" feel. So that's why I Junhyung is there now.

Can't Stop Thinking About

Come on...as a Yoseob fan...how can I NOT get this image out of my head?! The guitar has gotten more action than any fangirl out there. I wish I could have been a guitar cord at that moment so I can slide up against his peen...

My List of Man Candy

There is a definite change in my list of guys due to their order and I even added two new guys to it....due to my new fondness for another boy group.

Anyways, I know it has been a while since I have blogged. I know there are lot of things I need to blog about since B2ST has made their comeback...but don't worry. I will try to start blogging as soon as I can.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment