You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My weird ass dream...

Okay, I don't usually post up dreams on my blog since they can be really boring and random. But after having this dream in my car, I just felt like it had to be documented because it included 2 members from MBLAQ.

Now, I'm a fan of MBLAQ and everything...but I don't really look up vids of them on YouTube. I have Neenr for that. So, I can honestly say that it came as a shock to me in the dream and when I woke up from the dream. Anyways, I'll just mention the most interesting and random parts.

On to my dream....

As I was about to go to take my nap in my car before my class started, I saw my good friend Sarah heading my way. She got into my car and we chatted for a bit. After that she got out of the car and I followed. I noticed that I was no longer in the school parking lot and watched Sarah enter a random persons' house.

A couple of seconds later, I somehow ended up sitting at a bench that was facing the front door. A girl than opened the door and went in. She looked familiar to me and I knew that she was a famous kpop star who was someone's younger sister...but her name escapes me. Then, something shocking happened.

A guy with a green cap and a purple jacket ended up walking towards the door. That guy was none other than G.O from MBLAQ. I was in disbelief at the fact that G.O with his facial hair glory was right in front me. For some strange reason, I knew what he was looking for and pointed at the door indicating that the girl is in the house. He smiled and went inside the door, leaving it open.

Then my younger cousin, Justine is seen through the door frame and she's pointing her fingers behind her and freaking out because the guy she keeps on claiming that she's going to marry is right behind her! I then laughed because G.O was doing his infamous crazy dance behind Justine.


The door suddenly closed again and another MBLAQ member headed towards the door. To my delight, it was the maknae...my fav member...Mir. He was wearing like an oversized vest that they usually wear when it's really cold. Some reason I decided to mess with him.

"Hey, your sister's in the house."

"What? You're joking."

"Why don't you just go in and see?"

Mir took out his cell and smiled at me knowing that I'm up to something. I just laughed.

"Go inside the house."

After all that, I was inside the house and I saw my mom sitting near the dining table while G.O and Ninang Jingle were talking. The only word I remember hearing from that conversation was divorce. I got a slight hit to the back of my head and found out that it was from Mir because I lied about his sister being in the house.

The last thing I remember before I woke up was that I looked outside the door and saw that the scenery changed again and the outside suddenly became how the outside looked outside my own home. I started to panic and yell at my mom because I saw that it was already 10:04pm and I'm missing my second class of the day. I was also confused with the fact that the location kept on changing.

End of dream...

Now...honestly...tell me. This dream is just plain ridiculous, right? I know it is. I'm admitting that it is. When I woke up in the car, I really didn't know where I was. In the dream, I thought it was a drea itself because of the fact that MBLAQ was there...but then I began to believe that it was real. So, it's only natural to wonder where the hell you are. I finally realized that I was in my car in the school parking lot and that everything was just a dream.

But I have to say...G.O and Mir were taller than me in the dream and they were hella hot.

Well, I'm going to end it here because I'm getting weirded out myself.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment