You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Music Monday: Ready Go by B2ST

I know that I haven't done Music Monday for a while. Actually, I really haven't blogged that much lately to be exact. But I'm suddenly feeling like blogging and since today is a Monday, it's time for me to introduce a song.

As one can see from my banner, I'm really into the group B2ST at the moment and they never fail to amaze me in every song that they do. The song for today is an OST for the Korean drama titled "Gods of Study." B2ST got the opportunity to sing a song for the drama and it's this song, "Ready Go."


When I first heard this song, I knew that I was going to be addicted to it. The song has a very catchy tune to it and it's easy to dance to as well. They all do well in this song and I love JunHyung's rap. I really can't believe that this is their 2nd OST already. That is just awesome!!

If I had to point out a negative though...it would be the fact that the song is auto tuned A LOT. Yeah, I know that it's the 'in' thing at the moment in the songs but I like their voices the way it is...

At least it's already established that they all can sing very well, like Shinee. When they made their comeback, their song 'Ring Ding Dong' (I think...) was auto tuned as well, but you already knew that they've got amazing voices. But other than that, there really isn't anything else negative about this song.

If you really like the song and want it go here.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment