You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photo of the Day



Just ignore the girl in this picture. You can look at the guy sitting on the floor if you wish, but my eyes are only looking at the sexy being that is wearing the red shirt.

Doesn't our YUNleadah look so FINE in this photo? Seriously, thank you BUCKAROO for choosing Doo Joon do sponser your jeans and making him up like this. I mean, I knew how sexy B2ST's leader is, but somehow this photoshoot just exenuated it to the max!!

And look at the way YUNleadah is leaning against the wall. His hair all spiked and the pissed off or sad look on his face...damn sexy. Honestly speaking, there aren't many guys that make me talk the nasty and Doo Joon isn't one of them. But this picture is an execption.

The way his hips are pushed forward a bit makes me want to get on my knees and unzip those jeans with his gloved hand in my hair. Yes, I thought that and I'm not ashamed to admit it! Doo Joon in this picture just brought it out of me. I just hope that Neenr doesn't mind.......or glance at this post...

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment