You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Doo Joon exposed?!

Well...not exactly, but I think it's good enough.

I just had to share this video and blog about it the minute I saw it in my subscriptions. As you all know, B2ST's leader Doo Joon is on the show called Danbi. Danbi is a show centered around letting the people know about poverish countries that need our help. Recently, Doo Joon went to Cambodia and helped out there. I have yet to watch that episode, but I will once I have the time because school sucks...

Anyways, check out the video.

You saw it? You saw it?

Doo Joonie wears RED BRIEFS!!!

Honestly...you do not know how many times I watched this! Yes, it's perv-ish but I don't give a crap. I mean really, seeing something like this is very rare and you take advantage of it when it actually happens.

I give all my thanks to the gagman (I think he's a gagman) that was scared of tipping over and pulling on Doo Joon's pants. I also thank the cameraman or camerawoman, you never know, for zooming in on Doo Joonie's RED BRIEFS covering his nice ass.

Who I do NOT want thank is the person who decided to mosaic that glorious sight. Because really...why mess with something that's already perfect. Sure, it would probably be even more exciting if it was the front and not the back...but the back view is quite sexy as well.

At least the Boxers or Briefs question is answered through this video. Also, Doo Joonie likes colorful fun underwear.

Well, I sure hope all of you enjoyed this video as much as I did.

KxF

1 comment: