You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Music Monday: L.O.V.E. - Super Junior

Yes...one can say that I'm going old school with the song that I'm using for Music Monday. The last Music Monday I chose a song that I really liked. What I usually do is put my iTunes on shuffle and whatever song comes up is the song of the day. So, I decided to do that again and the song I got was...

L.O.V.E. by Super Junior, the largest kpop group with 13 members.


I'm sure I said this in my first ever post, but Super Junior was my first kpop group. It was because of them that I am spending almost every minute of every day doing something kpop related.

Honestly speaking, I haven't listened to Super Junior for a while. My ears have been listening to B2ST, U-Kiss, 2AM and other groups for the past six months. So, I'm glad that my iTunes chose this song because it brought back so many memories.

This was the Super Junior with no problems. The Super Junior that had to DUI's and bar fights...no one terminating their contract...and no one too busy with acting that he has missed every performance and concert.

Oh how I miss that Super Junior. Anyways, take a couple of minutes and listen to this song. Can't say that it's my FAVORITE song from them, but it's an okay song.

If you want the song, get it here.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment