You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Congrats B2ST!!!!

Yes...I understand that this is a couple of days old...but I felt like blogging about it today. Besides, I'm in a good mood today because today is my BIRTHDAY! Woohoo!!

...I just had to announce that. Okay, back to my boys.

B2ST WON ON M!NET COUNTDOWN!! YAY!!

I was wishing and hoping that they would at least win one of the music stages and get a trophy. These boys have been working SO MUCH and SO HARD. They deserve to win an award and get recognized for their talents. So all you guys can imagine how exciting it was for me to wake up and see on twitter this piece of news.

I immediately looked up the video on YouTube and I didn't see anything. I was like...'NOO!! I need to see this memorable moment!' An hour later I saw that allkpop had the videos and BAM! I saw the videos.

Look at our B2ST crying....


*sniff*...*sniff*...isn't the scene of them crying just too endearing!!

Just by one point...ONE point more than 2AM. I love how there was so much love between B2ST and 2AM, MBLAQ and Supreme Team. You can obviously see Jokwon hugging and comforting Doojoon the majority of the time. Then there are the members of Supreme Team patting the back of Junhyung in the back who is trying to hide his tears.

Speaking of tears...the one person who I thought was going to break down crying was the one that I didn't even see shed a tear. That person is Yoseob. He one of the two that were calm and composed. Hyunseung was the other one that was pretty calm. The other four members were just crying floods.

Doojoon was just all open with his tears...Kikwang wasn't able to sing at all since he was crying...Dongwoon continued to try to sing with tears flowing down his face...and Junhyung was trying to be a man with his head bent down, hiding his tears. I just wanted to hug all of them and wipe their tears...

Congrats B2ST...you deserve this win.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment