You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Music Monday: I Did Wrong by 2AM

I know that Monday is already almost over...but I felt like blogging something today so I decided to do a Music Monday. This is a song that I really like lately and I just wanted to share it with you guys.




I can honestly say that I'm becoming fans of this group. I just can't believe that it took me a while to notice 2AM. They are a hilarious bunch of guys and they're good looking too.

Yes, that's what I said. I think Changmin is good looking in his own way. But my interest in this group will be talked about in a later post. I'm talking about the song.

Even though 2AM is known to be a ballad group, I like how they're doing other styles too. This type of song isn't the usual ballad type style. I love all of their voices in this song and for some reason why...I don't know why I like Changmin's line in the first verse of the song. I just love his voice.

The chorus is catchy as well. The back beat of the song has the capability for people to dance to. I can see this song playing in a club...I would so dance to it. Another thing that I liked about this is that they rapped in it too. Changmin and Jinwoon were the ones that were rapping.

As an additional bonus to hearing the song, you guys can watch the music video too. I really liked the music video. I believe each character that was created for each member fitted them perfectly. If i had to say one thing that I didn't like about the music video would be Jinwoon's hair. I mean...what is up with putting half of his hair tied up like that? I do not understand.

Anyways...please listen to the song and watch the music video. I really like these guys and I'm glad that they have been getting the recognition they deserve.

If you like 2AM's song, then you can download it here.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment