You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photo of the Day


I understand that I have been neglecting you Super Junior. And for that, I apologize. It's sort of hard not to when you've got two members not showing up and the other is in China. But now I am slowly paying attention to you guys again. Thank this gorgeous man here who I randomly saw in my Super Junior picture folder.

Kim Heechul. I am going to apologize to you for forgetting that I had this breath-taking photo of you in my comp.

It really is a sin for a man to be this beautiful. The black and white effect of this photo just enhances his beauty. In this photo, the long hair actually works when its all disheveled with your hands through it. And your silky white skin looks so smooth that I just want to run my fingers across your flat stomach....

I cannot wait till you cut your hair Heechul because really...your hair is probably as long as mine now...

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment