You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I've got the BEST friends and cousin EVER!!

I decided that these awesome people deserve to be blogged about. Five days ago it was my birthday and I got AWESOME gifts from my friends and family.

I hung out with my friends last Saturday and spent my birthday with them. The first gift that I opened was from my friend Meggie. I've been wondering what she got me since Friday since she wasn't sure if we were going to hang out the next day and brought the gift already. I opened the gift and saw that she got me hand sanitizer like the one she has. That was cool because in our circle of friends we all have one. I was told that there was more and when I looked around in the bag...this was what I saw...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She made me pins!! Isn't that awesome? She knew that B2ST didn't have any official goods yet so she just went to a website where you can put whatever you want on a pin. Honestly, I could not stop myself from smiling and freaking out because I was so happy! I have two of each with is good since I'm someone who loses things easily...but because it's a B2ST pin...I'm gonna take REAL good care of it.

The next gift that I opened was from my friend Sarah. I sure was intrigued at what she got me since it was in a rectangular shape and I told her that she could just get me earrings. When I opened it I got this!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

U-Kiss's first mini album! Honestly, I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to buy this album. The reason why was because I got really into them for like a month while B2ST was laying low and now that B2ST is promoting their comeback song I've sort of neglected them...but I still love them! So, I'm glad that Sarah got me this album. Besides...it has a photo book and with that many good looking members in U-Kiss...how can I NOT like this gift...

Yesterday I got Neenr's late gift that got shipped in that day. I was so excited while I was opening it and when I saw it...I squealed!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes! It is 2PM's mug that they were endorsing and she got me my number one peen in 2PM. TAECYEON!! Sexy and fine Taecyeon. I could not stop squealing and I was freaking out. I got out of my seat and just started hugging Neenr. I really really really wanted to get this cup but the website that I went to was sold out of them. I didn't even THINK about checking yesasia since I haven't bought something from there for the longest time. At the rim of the cup there is an imprint of a bottom lip and it says 'Kiss Me.' I only drink from that part...LOL!!

So looking at these gifts, I have concluded that I have the best of friends and cousins. I just had to dedicate this post to them.

Love you Meggie, Sarah and Neenr!!

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment