You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday Yo Seob!!

Who's the birthday boy? Well, it's Yang Yo Seob!!!

Technically, you're birthday passed in Korea but here in the States it's your birthday. I literally spent almost 4 HOURS tweeting for you so you would be in the trending topics and it worked because you made the list! And honestly, I don't really tweet that much. That just goes to show how much I love you.

Like I have said in other posts, you are the first kpop idol that I have fallen for that isn't a rapper. I don't know why, but it seems all the guys that I pin after are rappers. It's true that I have fallen for your fellow member Jun Hyung, the rapper...but you the one that caught my attention first Yo Seob!
It is your first birthday as a B2ST member so that deserves a congratulations.

You are an amazing singer who I can listen to for hours in a day. Not only that, you are a talented dancer too! And it doesn't end there. You bring so much laughter to not only the other members of B2ST but everyone around you. As a proud B2UTY, I can confidently say that you are a multi-entertainer and have so much potential for the future.

I cannot wait to see your growth and be with you along the ride since B2ST is the first group that I have liked even before their debut. Let us share fun memories and grow together in the year 2010.

I hope you spent your birthday with people you care for.

Happy Birthday Yo Seob!!!!!

KxF

3 comments:

  1. Ack! I nearly died after seeing that pic! He so cute~ Love visual maknae~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!

    I know, right?
    Too adorable indeed.
    I can't get enough of this assumed maknae.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Like I have said in other posts, you are the first kpop idol that I have fallen for that isn't a rapper. I don't know why, but it seems all the guys that I pin after are rappers. It's true that I have fallen for your fellow member Jun Hyung, the rapper...but you the one that caught my attention first Yo Seob!"

    => Yeh, like me ^^

    ReplyDelete