You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Taek you dork!

Oh Taek...you're just too goofy for words. When I saw this update on my Twitter, I just had to look at it. And the minute the page stopped downloading on my phone, I started laughing. This is what I saw.


Yes, I know what you are all thinking. What the hell are these scribbles?

Well, these drawings were done by the one and only Taekyeon. He made his own Okcat versions of the groups SHINee, SNSD, 2ne1, SS501, 2am, B2ST and his own group, 2pm. THIS is why I love Taecyeon so much.

This is just so hilarious. The 2ne1 Okcats are funny because he even did the hair for Sandara. Too cute. And the way he portrayed 2am and his own group was spot on...he even drew Jaebeom which makes me happy because he's still part of their lives.

What made me happy was that he also did the groups B2ST and MBLAQ. That was just awesome. SS501 surprised me though...I kind of find that random.

Anyways, I just had to post that up and I haven't blogged since forever and school is going to start soon...grr...

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment