You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Music Monday: It's You by Super Junior

What is there for me to say about this song? I absolutely LOVE this song. Yes, you could say that I'm biased because Super Junior is the group that got me into Kpop. They're my first loves.

It's You, also known as Neorago, is from their 3rd Album Repackaged version. This is one of their songs that I can listen to and never get tired of. Every member got a good amount of parts in the song. Even Eunhyuk and Shindong sang when they usually just rap. Also, another reason why I love this is song is because of what neenr pointed out to me one day. In the first verse where Kyuhyun sings, he ends the "unh" in such a breathy manner...it's sexy. If you don't believe, listen to the song. It's at 0:30.

I also can't leave out the fact that this song is pretty easy to sing for non-korean speakers like myself. It's not fast so you can sing along and such. There's also 3 versions of the music video which is awesome and Eunhyuk being my first kpop love, I absolutely love this song because of his hard hitting chest pops.

Anyways, if by ANY chance you have NEVER heard of this song, listen to it below. It's the original music video...if you wanted to know.


And if somehow you do NOT have this song already in your music player, please download it here. Right NOW!!!
KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment