You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Music Monday: Because of You Girl - B2ST

Yay to Music Monday's again!! As you can see, I'm trying my best to update more. Even though I didn't make any new year's resolution, I guess I can say this could be one of them. And since today is monday, why not do a Music Monday? It's been too long since I've done one. So, here's the song of the week!


I absolutely love this song. As much as I loved all of the duet songs that they released, it's nice to hear a new song of theirs with all of the members in it. This song just has a very sweet tune that makes you smile. Whenever I hear this song, I unknowingly start feelings better and my mood went up. It's also one of those songs that you would want to listen to if you're outside relaxing and glancing at your surroundings. Also, this could be my bias self kicking in, but Yoseob's voice in this songs just makes me melt inside. Yes, I know. When DOESN'T Yoseob's voice make me melt? Maybe it's because I can imagine Yoseob with that smile on his face, singing this song to the girl he loves and confessing his feelings to her. Of course, I wish he would sing it to me...but it would be nice to see him and the rest of the members sing this song live.

So, if you like this song like I do you can download it here.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment