You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

LETZDANCE...You Make Me Smile

I know that I said that 2011 is going to have to up its game to beat 2010 since I had an amazing year last year with all that happened to me. But I have to say, because of LETZDANCE and DooJoon, this year has started out pretty good already. If you remember, I wrote a blogpost about seeing DooJoon wear the shirt that I initially bout for Yoseob in a video. If not, then you can glance to my sidebar and you'll know. Now, one of my gals on twitter tweeted me that DooJoon really did wear the shirt you bought. I already knew that he wore the shirt because of the video and such, but what she tweeted me was a picture. This is what she tweeted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I immediately asked her if this picture was recently released or anything since I didn't know that there were pictures out from the same day they recorded that video. The girl told me that it should be recent. I was really happy to see this! Even though this isn't anything new, I'm just glad to see that there is another way for me to see my shirt being worn. Then, when I thought that my happiness and hyperness were going to fade already...I found out that there were more pictures that LETZDANCE released!! Here are two of the few pics that they released!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Technically, you can't see much of the t-shirt in this photo. I just like this photo because of Yoseob actually. Lol! I absolutely LOVE how he pulled up his pants THAT HIGH! I mean, LOOK AT HIS LEGS! Is it right of me to say that I am TOTALLY JEALOUS of how he has NICE LEGS?! Sure, I feel as if his legs are too skinny and my arm is probably thicker than it is....but! You cannot pass the thought that Yoseob has got some sexy legs. It kind of makes you wish the other guys in the group followed after Yoseob. Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Kikwang already have it up a bit. All they have to do is pull it higher and BAM! More sexy legs to look at.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now....this is absolutely my FAVORITE picture out of all of the ones that I saw. Want to know why? Well, here it is.

DOOJOON IS FCKIN SWEATING IN THE SHIRT! HIS ESSENCE!

Oh yea, that's right. That sheen of sweat on his neck just tells me that he must have danced and practiced REAL HARD in that shirt. I don't know about you all, but I know that DooJoon can sweat a lot with all of the pictures that I have seen. So, that means that DooJoon is SWEATING SO HARD THAT THE SHIRT COULD BE PLASTERED TO HIS SKIN!! Tell me, does it look like the shirt is stuck to his skin from the back? Please be honest so I know whether or not I'm being delusional about all of this. Seriously, I cannot STOP STARING at this picture. DooJoon's sweaty body...sweating against the shirt...MY SHIRT...the shirt I BOUGHT. I just...I don't know what to say anymore but thank you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you LETZDANCE for releasing pictures from the day B2ST recorded that video for you guys. Thank you DooJoon for wearing the shirt that I bought. Thank you kpop gods for giving me this amazing moment. To what I have done to deserve such a gift is beyond me, but I am honored. Thank you once again.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment