You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Photo of the day - Marie Claire Edition 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

......I don't get it. Honestly, I really don't get it. So far, we have seen very sexy pics of DooJoon...a DooSeob pic...and a very chic Hyunseung pic. Now we get this kind of photo for Junhyung? If you all haven't realized it yet, this isn't one of my favorite pics...which is sad because Junhyung is my other bias.

All I see here is a sad and depressed kpeen. I can only assume that Junhyung is wallowing in his misery laying on that couch. Whether or not it's because DooJoon is getting more action that him with the ladies or if he saw the DooSeob pic. Whatever it is, it must have been bad for him to look like this! To me he looks pale here like he's sick or something. Maybe he's depressed at the fact that he has a cold and couldn't do some hanky panky with Yoseob. Sighs...I really don't know. OR! Maybe he got dumped and he's all heartbroken and cried his eyes out. The tissue box and his red-ish eyes would make sense then.

But after all of those less than positive opinions, I gotta say that he looks pretty good all depressed. Even after all that, Junhyung still manages to keep his good looks. So...coordinators. I wish you gave Junhyung a better concept. You're just lucky that Junhyung looks good most of the time so he was able to make this photo work in its own way...I guess.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment