You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Photo of the Day - Marie Claire Edition 4

To get back into the groove of blogging again, I decided to continue on with my Marie Claire Photo of the Day commentaries with each photo within the shoot. So, let's get to it yea?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh coordinators of the photoshoot....THIS is how the pictures are supposed to be. I don't know if it was because you all were afraid of facing my wrath or you finally realized the concepts that WE the fangirls want. As much as I love my biases together, JUNSEOB, I'm really glad to see DOOSEOB in this picture. Before there was a JunSeob, it was DooSeob all the way. I absolutely love seeing these two together and the choice of having a picture with the two of them was perfect. Good job for doing something right coordinators.

Now, I really don't know WHO I want to be in this picture or who's luckier. Even though there is this sweet and serene aura happening in this scene...I really can't help myself.

DO YOU ALL REALIZE HOW CLOSE YOSEOB'S HEAD IS TO DOOJOON'S MIGHTY PEEN?!

Like...seriously. All Yoseob has to do is turn his head and BAM! DooJoon's popsicle is ready for licking. AND!! You cannot overlook the fact that Yoseob has his arms around the famous ROCK HARD THUNDER THIGHS! I swear, this must have been torture for DooJoon...hence his tilted head and him looking up. I bet he's trying REAL HARD to not get turned on with the visual maknae right there near his goods. I mean, I don't blame him. If I was a guy and I had a cute and adorable boy snuggling his head into my crotch and wrapping his arms around my thigh like it's his pillow...I would want to look away as well. Because once I look down and see this promising opportunity, I might end up waking the boy by poking the back of his head with my peen. So, good thing for being a girl! But...poor leader. Then again.....can you blame Yoseob? I would want to rest my head on DooJoon's crotch and "FALL ASLEEP" as I NONCHALANTLY wrap my arms around his thigh. If that's the way they cuddle in Korea, I need to find myself a kpeen ASAP!

Well coordinators, I'm happy to see that you have come to your senses and I don't have to fly all the way over to Korea and take your job.

So, that pretty much ends my DooJoon centered story? Commentary? I really don't know what it's called but all three of them sort of relate to each other. If you follow my blog and read all the DooJoon focused posts, then you'll know. If you don't, it's okay. Lol! Anyways, I hope that this was an okay blogpost. I know that it's been a while so I'm kind of rusty.

KxF

1 comment: