You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Photo of the Day - Marie Claire Edition 5

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Overall, I like how Hyunseung's photo turned out. Sure, you can't see much of his face since he's looking down and all but the glasses are a nice touch. I can only assume that he's settling himself down on the bed or getting up off of the bed. He could be sitting on the bed and watching the strip show I'm giving him. Yea, that's right. See that coat on the bed? That's mine. Hyunseung needed to get himself situated so he can be comfortable and play with himself as he watches the show in front of him. Good thing the pillow is there for him to clench onto as he's getting close. OR! It could be Hyunseung slowly trying to get out of bed trying to not wake me up. I guess he gotta make sure that the one night stand he had doesn't get into the media and become a headline. Eh~....doesn't bother me. I had a night to discover how flexible Hyunseung is, who am I to complain?

Now, I don't know about you all but seeing this picture makes me realize that Hyunseung has a nice nose. Lol! It's a great nose don't you think? Well, I think so. He's so light skinned too! Also, I think this photo has a nice artistic fell to it, yea? So, another good one coordinators. My only negative comment is not being able to see much of of our Seungie's face. But overall, I like the photo.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment