You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Back Bitches! Thanks BEAST!

Well, the title pretty much sums it up. Lol! As I look at the last time I blogged, I can tell that it's been a while since I've posted anything on here. Over a month to be exact and I'm sad that it happened. But do not worry, I think I have got my drive back and that is all because of the amazing kpeen group called BEAST!

Now, before I continue on to blabble about the SEX that is the members of Beast, I just need to let this out there. I don't know if I have already complained about this, but ever since my 2 week hiatus of twitter and kpop....I truly felt like I never really got back into the groove again. I used to be the kind of fangirl that knew all the latest news and one of the first few that new all the things that's happening with Beast. Lately, I've been lagging on Beast and other kpeen groups. I haven't been updating myself on fancams or pictures. And because of that...dare I say...my spazzing and fangirling over them wasn't as high as the level it was before. It's didn't die of course but the level was sub par in my opinion. Then...this morning, I felt it coming back. How you ask? Beast had their encore concert...that's how.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BAM! YOSEOB'S FUCKIN CHOCOLATE LICKIN JIZZTASTIC ABS!

THIS BROUGHT ME BACK TO SPAZZING ABOUT BEAST!! OH MY FUCKIN SHISUS!! I THANK YOU FOR LETTING US SEE THIS GLORIOUS EVENT! I am seriously just sitting here on the couch thinking of what to say but words are not coming to me! The abs on this MAN SEX is making me lose any logical thought and my carnal desires are reaching the surface and taking over. I want to rip those offensive items called CLOTHES OFF so I can see his abs, pecs and everything else in its own glory. I want to run my hands over his abs and lightly hold onto his hips....letting the crevices of his abs be engraved on my tongue as I slowly count each ab one...by...one...and when I'm done counting each ab my teeth grazes down to the top of his boxers and pull it down to his rock hard peen...

SO! It was Yoseob and his abs that brought me back and I thank him. BUT! Yoseob can't take all the credit now. This certain member played a key role in bringing the spazz back in me...and I have to say that I'm kind of surprised at who it was. Now, this is that one member that I don't really go all byeontae on his ass. Sure, I say some pervy comments here and there...but it's just for fun. It's not like Yoseob or Junhyung where I really wanna get in their pants. With this guy, I really just wanted him to be my best friend. You know, that one good looking friend of yours who you have so many crazed fun memories with? Well, that was the relationship that I wanted with this member....my sexy best guy friend. But after seeing this? I'm not sure anymore....friends with benefits?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET BEASTLY MAKNAE?!

Um...*continues to stare in confusion*...how this happened I have no idea. I am as blown away as all of you. I had NO IDEA that Dongwoon had this under all that clothing. Honestly Dongwoon, I don't know what say. You were the one that I wanted as my best friend! Then you go and VOLUNTARILY take off your shirt because you want to. Yup. You stripped in front of thousands of horny rabid fangirls and managed to not have any of them make their way to the stage and ravish you there. I just...I'm really confused Dongwoon. My heart isn't supposed to beat faster and my ovaries shouldn't be tingling when it comes to you. And I'm staring at places that I would have never thought I would be staring at....like your big pecs and what looks to be erect nipples. I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF THEM! I...want to....suck...damn. What are you doing to me maknae....


I only have one thing to say after I saw this video.

JUNHYUNG BE POPPING?! OMFG!! POP MY CHERRY!!!

And that's all I gotta say. I really did miss this level of spzzing. It truly feels like I have fallen in love with B2ST all over again and it's a great feeling. I also wanna say sorry to the people that may follow my blog for not posting anything for the longest time. I shall try my best to post more frequently. And now...all that's left is for DooJoon to reveal the abs that I'm sure he has and for Junhyung to...well...show me his flat stomach. I sure hope I don't have to wait too long....

Sidebar Changes: I Wanna Do the Nasty With , Can't Stop Thinking Bout

KxF

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS AND WHY DO I NOT KNOW ABOUT IT EITHER
    First I was like, damb Yoseob, what che? I'm glad your'e finally putting those out there finally. Look at how cocky y-

    WHAT THE FCK WHO IS THAT, DONGWOON? WHAT OHMYGOD NO
    I feel like I failed my favorite.
    So thanks for this. I would have totally missed it. *fangirl fail*
    Nice to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DW got swole and fast, so unexpected too. He has amazing pecs.
    Yoseob is a troll. He's probably everywhere on forums and knows he makes the jaws drop. ~Tease~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Dongwoon is that picture really you?! Nice! (^ะท^)-☆!!! This reminds me of a time a while back when Yoseob said that he wasn't happy with his body! Because he wasn't buff like Gikwang!! I LIKED YOSEOB LIKD THAT!! HE WAS CUTE LIKE AN ANIMAL OR A BABY OR SOME KIND OF BABY ANIMAL THING...

    But I guess if he's happy with it then that's good, it's not like it's unhealthy! We will all just ~{gladly}~ have to get used to this new uhm,. *cough cough* FIGURE! of his mmm... MMMMMM!

    ~sorry; your blog makes me dirty..\(//∇//)\

    ReplyDelete
  5. something...looks really off about yoseob's six-pack...almost like u-kiss kevin's six-pack.

    btw, change my info in kpoppers -->

    ReplyDelete