You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Photo of the Day - Marie Claire Edition 3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

....I see what you did there coordinators of the photo shoot. You probably read my blogpost that I wrote yesterday and got butthurt because I just gave you some constructive criticism. So to get back at me, you go and decide this concept. The leader that is Yoon DooJoon to get intimate with the model whose lips are pretty much touching. I don't care if it's only slightly touching...the bottom line is that they're touching! Honestly coordinators, you're just making it harder for DooJoon and the model. Do you not have eyes to see that this isn't really working? You can't see it? Well let me point it out to you.

The girl is obviously uncomfortable and dissatisfied because her eyes are WIDE OPEN, glancing off to the side. She is not interested. Want to know WHY she is not even REMOTELY enjoying the kiss from the mighty DooJoon? The reason is because DooJoon ONLY lusts for Yoseob or the other members in the group. He probably half-assed it to get it over with. If his peen ain't stirring around in his pants then any passion that may have occured is gone in a flash. I already explained in my last post that girls are just irrelevant to him....basically everyone knows this already. As he's closing his eyes, I'm pretty sure that he's imagining someone else while his lips are merely gracing hers. So, not only have you failed your model and DooJoon...you pretty much caused a disturbance among the DooJoon stans out there. Even though I'm not a DooJoon stan, I'm slightly unhappy with this picture because this isn't what I told you all! I guess I have to go and take your jobs coordinators. Better prepare for me....

KxF

3 comments: