You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, November 15, 2010

BEAUTIFUL MA GIRL!

All of you do not know HOW LONG I had to wait to watch this AMAZING music video. I get a tweet from one of my awesome t-list saying that the BEAUTIFUL MV came out already! I was of course in class when this happened so I had to wait 5HRS to watch it. Anyways, the long wait was totally worth it.


I am being totally honest here...it took me roughly 20mins to watch this 7min music video. It was only 2mins into the music video and it took me 5mins to keep going because I kept on stopping the video and replaying certain scenes. I really didn't know what to expect from this music video. When I watched the teaser I already had a feeling that it was going to be a music video drama because no teaser is 1:47 long. Anyways, I'm just going to rant about the epicness that is this mv. Come and join me.


Let's start off with all the dancing, yes? I was a BIT bummed that you only saw Hyun seung in the beginning...but the fact that he had a dance number that showcased his talent in dancing, it made up for it. He looked SO COOL because he was in his element. I can totally imagine Hyun seung going to dance offs like that in the video. He made the floor work seem so effortless even though I know that they must have been challenging for the AVERAGE person...but we all know that Hyun seung is FAR BEYOND average. I mean, just look at him! I can watch this guy dance like this all night long. Hyunseung never fails to amaze me. Keep doing what you're doing love. I can't wait to see more of you amazing dancing talent.



Then this happened! WTF?! I know that B2ST are great dancers and such...but this! I don't know much about dancing techniques and such...but even I KNOW that this doesn't seem like an easy task to do. Junhyung, Yoseob, and Dongwoon make it look like its such an effortless move to do. Now, not that I don't think they're great dancers but if Hyunseung or Kikwang did this I wouldn't have been that surprised or anything. Since it was these three...INCLUDING DONGWOON...I am very impressed by it. They look so fly doing this move. I can't stop staring at them get up from the floor. Lol!



But as much as that made my eyes open wide in surprise, this made my jaw drop. YOSEOB...DOING A BBOY MOVE?! SAY WHAT?! When the FUCK did he know how to do a move like this? You guys honestly do not know how turned on I was when I saw this. It takes strength to do a move like this...which means Yoseob is strong! Ok, I know what a few of you are thinking. "Yoseob is hella skinny so it shouldn't be that hard." Well....you all got a point there. I just think that any guy that can do bboy moves like this are so hot. Then the fact that it's my BIAS YOSEOB...where the thought of him going bboy on me NEVER ONCE CROSSED MY MIND...it got me a bit essited. As a Yoseob stan, I can't help myself.



And being a Junhyung stan as welll, this got me essited in my pants too. I already knew that Junhyung can do bboy moves since he's shown it a couple times. Once on Sukira with Seungho where he epically failed and on PD Shinhwa show in the BTS where he was actually successful. I just really liked him being all bboy here because I got to see skin. LOL! I mean, is there any other reason why I liked this part of the mv? Sure...I'm impressed with his legs spinning in the air. That just proves to me that despite the fact that he looks like a twig at times...he's got some strength in him. But let me be honest, I'm just staring at his flat stomach that is exposed as the shirt falls down...and believe me, that is a part of him that we B2UTIES RARELY get the chance to see. I'm sure all of the Junhyung stans out there agree with me and know what I'm talking about, right? Yeah.

One thing that I want to point out is that I think that whoever was in charge of designating the roles for each member did a perfect job. I don't know if the roles worked so well because the roles were for them to be themselves, but it just fit really well.


I truly believe that Kikwang's character was PERFECT! I can so imagine Kikwang being this nerdy and cheerful student. He'll have those black rimmed glasses and that dorky smile that you can't help but notice, despite the fact that he's a nerd. A cute nerd mind you......kind of has that student council president feel to him. Or the class representative and such. Yeah...I don't know what I'm saying now. Lol! I think I've been reading too much online yaoi that my thoughts are going straight there. A model student who is kind and only studies....but oh there's more to him. During the day Kikwang is the nice and nerdy guy while at night....he is a whole different story. At night....he comes out like this.




Nerd Kikwang? He ain't here at the moment. The Kikwang that's here is the sexy dancer that does body rolling as much as he breathes. At night he loses the glasses and straightens his hair. This whole entire dance number was UNFTASTIC! I know that I don't spazz much when it comes to Kikwang. It may be because I do enough spazzing with Junhyung and Yoseob with Hyunseung and DooJoon on the side. I just simply don't have enough for Kikwang. But after this video...I don't know now. I'm going to try to HAVE some spazz and JIZZ left for Kikwang. Maybe it's just because I'm a sucker for sexy guys that krump and Kikwang DID JUST THAT in this music video. Then he wears a white wife beater under the jacket and I don't know about you all...but I find it quite sexy when the tank crease and folds like that when a kpeen moves. Is that odd? Do you all feel the same? I seem to be a sucker for that as well. Oh Kikwang...the day when I go crazy for you and getting closer and closer...


I honestly believe that Junhyung had NO PROBLEM with the character that he had to portray since he was probably just being himself. He's that student that doesn't really care much for school and the cool guy that you want to be friends with. This was probably one of my favorite parts of the mv because Junhyung's facial expression is PRICELESS! He gets woken up because Kikwang was introducing himself and I swear...you can read the annoyance on his face. Junhyung had that face that read, "What the fuck? I don't give a shit bout a new transfer student...ruining my nap..." I can SO SEE him actually doing that! On another note, he was so hot during the whole entire music video. Everything he does is damn jizztastic. All his sighs were sextastic and even his HEARTBROKEN look was sexy. Move on Junhyung, okay? Let Kikwang get the girl ya? I'm so much better. XD


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yang Yo Seob...YOU ARE A TOTAL DORK AND I LOVE YOU! I just...I don't even know. The minute you were shown on the screen I started laughing like crazy and had to pause the video. To me...the thought of you being in a dance group and bboying is funny! You're the class clown who is hyper and full of life...which is basically how you are! I mean, the part with him and the monster mask...WTF?! It's so random...but it's SO YOU! I smiled every time he was on screen and did something goofy. I got to say that you were possibly what made me love the music video so much. I wouldn't mind having a fun guy like you around me at all times.

Dongwoon was really cute in this mv. Sure...he only had one line which was at the end...but that's okay. I thought that it was interesting that he had his blonde hair in the beginning and then dark brown hair towards the end. It kind of makes me wonder what color his hair is going to be for Part 2. Lol! I also thought that DJ DooJoon was a great choice also. Seeing DooJoon with his beats on and working the turn tables is just plain sexy. I want him to be my DJ at my party.....then becomes my stripper. Didn't I say it's my 21st birthday?

ANYWAYS....overall I really loved the music video. Sure, I really see how the music video related to the song a bit. I thought that the song is about how the guy likes the girl and no matter what he'll always want her and think of her. Now, if that's the case...why did the girl get pissed at Junhyung and break it off? I don't know...I guess they needed a reason to have another music video. Lol!! Not that I mind of course. I was just curious....just like who's going to get the girl? Is there going to be another dance battle? Are we going to see Hyunseung in the drama part of the mv again? Is there going to be a krump dance battle that includes Junhyung and Yoseob krumping??? That's what I want to know. Sighs...I guess I just have to wait for Part 2 of the music video drama. I shall end this post with this epic gif.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

KxF

3 comments:

  1. y u no have gif of yoseob zipping up his jacket at the end of the mv?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to take this moment to say that I, too, am hella skinny, but the move Yoseob did...I tried it and I couldn't do it because I don't have that kind of upper body STRENGTH. So unless you're a bboy, I doubt that kinda thing is easy!!


    "Is there going to be a krump dance battle that includes Junhyung and Yoseob krumping???"

    OMG WHY DO YOU SAY SUCH THINGS!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!


    Anywayyyy, I agree 100% that all of their roles suited them!!! Perfect perfect perfect!!! And I can't wait until part 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gooooosh!!!! yoseob is sooooo hilariooous!!! i super duper looove him!!! he's the korean version of my boyfriend lyre!!! weeee! (((((((((((X

    ReplyDelete