You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Photo of the Day - Marie Claire Edition 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First of all DooJoon, I do not get why you are clothed and have your pants soaking wet in the tub. To me, the right way to take a nice bubble bath is to be fully undressed and get rid of the clothing that is hindering the fantastic body that we all know you have. Sure, I thought that you were already in the process of taking your clothes off with your pants all unzipped. But of course, it was just my wishful thinking and my eyes playing tricks on me. It was just your damn white shirt peaking under. So....I continued to ponder as to why you aren't properly unclothed for what is meant to happen, until it hit me.

You're sad that the foot that is finding its way to your crotch isn't your dear Yoseobie huh DooJoon? I guess that's totally understandable. No one gets you hot and bothered than your favorite main vocalist. There's no point in showing your goods to the insignificant girl that is in the tub. YUNleadah wants to hear his Yoseob vocalize his desire as he pounds into him against the edge of the tub, water and bubbles splashing over the rim. That's how it's supposed to be done. It's that simple coordinators of the photo shoot. Please get it right next time, yea? I'm sure that we all would rather see a naked DooJoon in the tub with Yoseob than him all clothed with that irrelevant foot, ok? If not, then I'm going to go take your job photo shoot coordinator.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment