You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Truly Am One Lucky B2UTY

Now, I honestly don't even know how to start all this. I guess you could say that I'm still on a high or in disbelief that it happened. But I'm going to try my best to be coherent while writing this blogpost.

Yesterday, I had a very crappy morning. Let's just say that it had to do with waking up fucking early to watch a certain favorite group of mine performing their comeback to only see that my laptop being lame with a white blank screen. Then I couldn't print out the study guide that I made earlier that day for the quiz later on because my laptop wasn't working. As a way for me to try to forgot about the horrible morning I decided to ask out my friend if she wanted to go and hang out the rest of the day. As I was getting ready to pick my friend up, I get a text from another friend of mine saying that the B2ST albums that we ordered already arrived at the store that we go to. I was of course, HELLA EXCITED! I quickly got ready and dragged the friend I was supposed to pick up to get my album and poster.

Anyways, I'm going to fast forward and get to the point of this blogpost.

So I came home to rest a bit before I went out again with another group of friends. I wasn't able to do my usual routine that I do with my cellphone; which is checking YouTube, email and Twitter. I checked my email and I got a notification that someone on B2STRISING, probably the most popular international forum for B2UTIES, sent me a personal message. I went to the forum to check the message. Here. You can read it yourself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The first thing I saw was "Doojoon wearing your t-shirt!" The first thing I thought was, "I didn't give DooJoon a t-shirt." I was very curious on what this could be about. Sure, I'm going to be honest and say that I had an IDEA of what she meant but I didn't want to get my hopes up JUST YET. So then I finally read this message. Now, I KNEW that I bought 2 SHIRTS for YOSEOB. So I went back to my blog and looked at the blogpost way in April on when I saw B2ST in LA to remind myself the two shirts that I bought......even though I'm POSITIVE on how the shirts look like. In case you all do not remember or do not want to go back to that blogpost, here is a reminder of the two shirts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Most of you who follow my blog or visited it a couple of times know that I have already seen Yoseob wear the green shirt on the left. To those who are reading this and this is the first time you are hearing this then...just look at my sidebar. It's right there. Lol! So, I wondered which of the two shirts DooJoon apparently wore. Then after clicking on the link that was given to me in the message, it linked to me a video. This is the video that I saw.


Now, my spazzing starts.

DO YOU GUYS FUCKING SEE WHAT I SEE?!

DOOJOON IS WEARING ONE OF THE TWO SHIRTS THAT I GAVE YOSEOB!!!

Oh my fucking GOD! I cannot believe that my other shirt is being worn! I literally stood up from my couch and started jumping up and down. Then I knelt down and layed down, spazzing out the words "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" for the nth time. Sure...TECHNICALLY the shirt was for Yoseob. But I don't give a crap! DooJoon, that shirt is totally yours now. I don't know about you guys...but do you know what this means?! This means that the members probably wear each other clothes! Imagining who ELSE has worn the shirts that I bought is making me feel REAL HOT! I mean, I'm sure that they have a drawer or a pile of clothes that is designated for each person and such....but HOW COOL IS THIS!

DooJoon probably saw the shirt and liked it and wanted to borrow it and wear it! To even think that another member likes the shirt that I bought for Yoseob is amazing! Or maybe Yoseob liked the green shirt more and DooJoon liked the other shirt and asked Yoseob if he can have it. Honestly, I don't care what happened! All I know is that, DOOJOON IS WEARING THE T-SHIRT! And once again, this isn't a fancam or a fan taken photo. This is a video that was uploaded on LETZDANCE cyworld for people to see. You can also tell that the video is maybe a promo video since B2ST used their facilities. The thought that another member would be wearing one of the gifts that I gave NEVER came across my mind. So I really wasn't expecting something like THIS to ever happen...I was really caught off guard.

Oh! One more thing. The t-shirt fits him PERFECTLY don't you think? Since he's not as skinny as Yoseob, it doesn't look THAT huge on him. Also, I don't know about you guys but it doesn't seem like DooJoon is wearing a tank under the shirt like Yoseob was. Which means...his chest and probably existent abs are TOUCHING the fabric of the SHIRT that I BOUGHT! I want to point out as well that you can SO see DooJoon's BUFF arms in this video. The sleeve seems to ride up a bit which is quite eye catching, yeah?

This is why I consider to be one lucky B2UTY. I have seen 2, or possibly 3, of the gift that I have bought for three of the B2ST members. Also, like I said earlier you saw them on televised shows and on someone's cyworld. Seriously, I would buy those shirts again so I can ask them to send me their used one. I wonder if DooJoon practiced in that shirt....which means that his sweat and scent that is purely his is on that shirt.

All I can say now is that I'm going to be looking in DooJoon's direction a lot more than before now. I also want to say that I have no more hope in seeing the hat that I gave Junhyung on him or on another member. But really, it doesn't matter because I've got YUNleadah WEARING THE SHIRT! KYAA! This whole ordeal seriously made that crappy day one of the best days of my life...alongside the day where I saw Yoseob wear the other shirt.

Oh B2ST.....I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

KxF

8 comments:

  1. again, you're so lucky.
    and i don't think the sleeves are riding up, i think i see a fold. He folded it.. yeah? i'm so happy for you ^^

    sigh... lucky bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That's so exciting!
    I'm jealous. They obviously love you to bits eh? ;)
    Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

    I could totally see Yoseob letting Doojoon borrow/have his shirt!! Ahhh you're so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Good for you bbgirl.. I can just imagine the look on your face when you saw that.. I'm so jealous, but more than that, I'm happy for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY FCKING GAAWD!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! *SPAZZES*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you must be so freaked out! I would be! I am so sending DJ a thong now...re-think...I won't get to see that on him without police involved!

    How freakin hawt is that!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMFG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EPIC!!! GIRL HOW ARE U STILL ALIVE? *MAJOR SPAZZ FOR U*

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG GUESS WHAT?!?! I PICKED OUT THAT SHIRT THAT IS EMBRACING DOOJOONS SEXY ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete