You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why B2ST is my FANDOM

Yes, I know that I have given enough reasons as to why B2ST are the peens who have first dibs on my forbidden fruit. Well...Eunhyuk is an exception...but you don't need to know that for this blogpost. ANYWAYS, after watching this certain video that the awesome HAW from Prepix uploaded on his YouTube account...I was once again reminded as to why B2ST is my current fandom.

This is by far the
BEST pratice video that HAW has every presented to us B2UTIES. You have to give the guy props for all the editing he did and the fact that he was the one recording them while they danced. The effects were really awesome because you got to see what the rest of the members were doing while the main person was singing. I agree with him that you don't get to see the WHOLE choreography on music shows because they usually just focus on the main person singer and only zoom out to see the full shot a couple of times. BUT...as much as I love the UNF that was shown throughout SOOM choreo...that is not why I am writing this blogpost. I am writing this blogpost because of the AMAZING gift that B2ST, HAW and Tiger Oppa gave us at the end of the video. Now, please go ahead and watch the full video if you have not done so. Or, you can just look at the gifs that I made below as I say my thoughts on each part.

[NOTE]: Because my player is so lame and nothing seems to work as I want it to be...the gifs that I created are laggy....so I apologize for that. If I'm able to find gifs of these where its the speed that I'm looking for, I shall post them up...which probably isn't going to happen because I'm too lazy to look for them. BUT! You never know...I might be up to it. So...sorry once again.

[gif no longer available :(]

So, let us start with the maknae, yea? He just makes me laugh. What more can I say? Sure he tried to trick me into thinking that he's going to do some cool popping and locking moves..but I know him too well. He then of course went into his 4D mode and did a move where it looked like he has an itch in his inner thigh. And you may think that I photoshopped it and added more clips to make it look like he kept on doing that move. Nope! He just kept doing it over and over and over again. I guess Dongwoon just wanted to show us how limber he is...and that he can do a variety of positions. Well...that's very promising Dongwoon. Thank you for letting me know this very important piece of information.


[gif no longer available :(]

Now...of course we cannot forget our truly 4D friend here, Jang Hyunseung. I believe we have no found out the reason why Hyunseung is the way he is. He is a head banger everyone...and you know what they say about head banging. You lose brain cells every time you do it. Which makes sense as to why Hyunseung seems a bit out of it at times. But you know Hyunseung that we love you the way you are, right? So keep on head banging as much as you want. Don't let anyone stop you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh Yoseob...you should know that shaking your ass like that makes it so much harder for me to try to not break my laptop from me trying to jump your bones through the comp screen. And I see that look on your face and you tease me with your ass shaking left and right. You're giving me that sly look because you know that wiggling your butt is going to break through the only resolve I have and make me ravish you up against that wall. All I can say Yoseob is that you better know what you're getting into because I will molest you from the behind...and those hands of yours on the wall? Yea, they're going to be tied up behind your back. Get ready for it love because it's going to be one of the wildest moments of your life.

[gif no longer available :(]

There really is only one thing I can say about Kikwang here. "You slut." You took Yoseob's idea and upped it 10x with you slapping your own ass. Oh..and it's not just one hand but BOTH of your hands. You know your fucking fine Kikwang and you want us to know that is some quality ass that we're drooling over. Not just some random fangirl claiming that she loves you can grope that ass of yours. Nope. We have to be worthy of that glorious ass. Tell us what we have to do Kikwang to get a piece of that ass. Must we give you a strip tease? Blow you? Grind up against you to get Mr. Kikwang all hard and up? Just tell me Kikwang...I will do it to get some of your quality ass.

[gif no longer available :(]

Junhyung...oh Junhyung. You never fail to give me more reasons as to why I fucking love you so much. Every single time I see you out of your BAMF image I seriously go crazy because I don't see it enough. And look at you here. I'm not quite sure why, but you seem like you can't keep that tongue in that mouth of yours. I don't know if it's because you've got a thick tongue that it doesn't fit in that mouth of yours...but that tongue of yours is making me think of very dirty thoughts of where it can lick. Then there's those hips of yours. I have yet to see you gyrate your hips, let along thrust it like this! My brain is getting fried fantasizing about those hips snapping into me at full force that the head board is hitting the wall. This truly is one of the sexiest gifs I have ever seen of you...I don't know about you all...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As much as I love Yoseob and Junhyung, I have to say that DooJoon just stole my heart and AIR from laughing so hard in this vid. There were so many wins from this guy that I had a hard time choosing which gif to use for this because they truly were all epic. I honestly don't know if you had some alcohol before you took this video or took some drugs. Hell, you probably took nothing and this is really how you are behind that UNF image that you have. OR...maybe you did drugs and drink at the same time. BUT WHO CARES! I absolutely love this side of you YOON DOOJOON. Please continue on showing your spazztic self because it makes me happy all over.

Now...you would think that is all...but you all know that I can't pass up that opportunity to spazz about the pair part of the spazz ending...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

KiSeung anyone? Even though not much is happening in here, I really dig this part. Seems like Hyunseung has persuaded the gullible Kikwang that head banging is fun and now he's doing it. Oh poor Kikwang...you already space out enough and now you're loosing brain cells. You don't even know that Hyunseung is showing his victory signs behind your back for tricking you. You truly are bad Hyunseung...but I guess you needed someone to be 4D like you and Kikwang was the chosen one. I guess it doesn't matter much if you're losing brain cells Kikwang because you still have that ass of yours.

[gif no longer available :(]

Oh you guys cannot comprehend how happy I was when I saw that it was JunSeob that was together here. To see my two biases being freaks with each other is like a wish come true. Everything about you Yoseob just screams DERP. I just...I don't even know what else to say. Just pure DERP. Then Junhyung! As much as I am laughing at you...you still manage to be sexy. I see you biting your lip and pouting it every so slightly. Your sexiness cannot hide from me...I can always spot it. Anyways, I just love me some JunSeob.
[gif no longer available :(]

For some strange odd reason, I'm not surprised to see the Leader and Maknae paired up here. There has been a good amount of Leader/Maknae moments happening lately. But what I don't know is who is luckier in this gif, DooJoon or Dongwoon? DooJoon gets to actually be on TOP and ride Dongwoon until the day the ends basically. As for Dongwoon, he basically has DooJoon's peen right behind his head. Also, that peen is rubbing all up against that head of is. So...now that I think about it, I believe Dongwoon is the luckier one out of the the of them. Don't you think? I would love to have DooJoon's peen rubbing all up on me and have it right behind my head. All I got to do is turn my head and BAM! Hello DooJoon's peen.

So, I hope by reading this you will all understand why B2ST is my fandom. Why I stay up late at night watching them on music shows, downloading every single performance and show they are on, and why I go crazy every time I see them. Now I'm going to let B2ST show my appreciation for those who read this spazz crazed blogpost.

[gif no longer available :(]

[SIDEBAR UPDATES]: Check out the I Wanna Do the Nasty with, My Most Proudest Moment, and Can't Stop Thinking About....I changed them.

Lastly, if you're interested to see the other gifs I made, ask me either by leaving a comment or on twitter. The gifs are kind of big and I'm too lazy to change the size because it's so time consuming. Also, it stretches out the page a bit so...that's why I'm not posting the rest up here. So, like I said. If you want to see the other gifs...just ask me.

KxF

5 comments:

  1. OMG.

    As if the video wasn't enough you made GIFS of it.

    And as if THAT weren't enough...

    Your commentary had me cracking up SFM! LOL

    B2ST is just PURE WIN. I love them, I love them, I love them.


    Also, Doojoon's cracktastic dance will forever be one of the best moments of any Beast video EVER LMAO <33333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doojoon made my dad in that video lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. *saves Kikwang slapping butt gif*
    Thank GOD you made that! I've been looking around for that gif since the video came out. I wish my phone would let me have that as a background :(

    Btw.
    "Also, that peen is rubbing all up against that head of his."
    Cannot unsee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the whole damn thing was such a win!! *BOWS BEFORE YOU* I don't even know what to say right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaahhaha omg i love this post so much!!! and when i read your sidebar... i can't help laughing my ass off... hahaha. AND THEN I SAW UR PROUDEST MOMENTS AND I'M LIKE... "OMFG IT'S THAT GIRL I ASKED ON B2STRISING WHERE SHE BOUGHT THE SHIRTS FROM!!!!" lol. so if u rmb me, YAYYY.. if u don't nah its okay. ur blog is awesome. i think i'll keep coming back whenever i need to spazz about b2st. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete