You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

B2ST is Coming Back

[WARNING] THIS POST IS FILLED WITH MINDLESS FANGIRL BABBLING AND JIZZTASTIC GOODNESS.

Alright. Now that I got that out of the way, let the incoherent-ness begin!

If you're part of the kpop world, there is NO WAY that you do not know about B2ST making their comeback. And for some STRANGE ODD IMPOSSIBLE reason you do not know what I'm talking about and this is the first time you're hearing this, ARE YOU LIVING UNDER A ROCK?! sighs...I guess it's a good thing I'm talking about this then. It has been a week since B2ST and CUBE entertainment have been releasing songs and teasers. So I'm going to give you a recap of the past week.

Revealing one of their songs.


So they released this song and everyone was freaking out. At first when i first heard of the title of the song I thought that it was going to be ghetto and hip hop like. It wasn't until i read Junhyung's tweet saying something along the lines of "It's best to listen to before you go to sleep." Of course, after I read that I knew that the song was going to be a ballad. I was like, "what kind of ballad song is titled 'Clenching a Fist Tight?' It doesn't make sense!" But like usual, I thought about it and then I came up with a scenario that fit into the title. Now, at the time people were assuming that this was their comeback song. I have to admit that I was among the group of people who were a BIT BUMMED that their comeback song was a ballad. I mean, I know that they're a group who can actually sing and have great voices. I just wanted to have a comeback song that was upbeat and really impacted you.

So the song came out and when I went to listen to it, I was so excited. I heard their amazingly soothing voices and amazed that Dongwoon was given more than one line! Woot! Right after I heard the jizztastic voice that is Yoseob, I was getting ready to hear the next part and then I hear NOTHING! I knew that it was going to be Junhyung rap next and then just cut it off there! I went a bit hysterical a bit. Lol! But bout 30mins later I read a tweet saying that the full song was out and I downloaded it and listened to it. I LOVE the song! There is so much Hyunseung in it and I can tell that he has improved a lot since their SHOCK days. In the whole song there are two parts that I really like the most. There is Junhyung's slow rap which is ORGASMIC to my ears. It really seems like he's speaking right into my ears and I'm seriously going to moan on the spot. The other part is when Hyunseung holds that one long not and then Yoseob comes right in. Those two harmonizing is perfect and they blend so well.

Dance Spoiler


As much as I love the fact that Prepix's Haw released this, this was a pretty frustrating spoiler. Lol! I freaked when I read that a member of Kaba Modern flew to Korea and helped Haw choreograph B2ST's comeback dance! OMG!! I knew it was going to be epic when I read the tweet about it but seeing the 5sec preview of what I assume to be the popular dance move with Haw AND Mike Song in the same song made it even MORE EPIC! The move is so COOL and totally fits with the title of the song SOOM which is breathe in korean. It's like using your hand to convey the action of breathing in and breathing out. I seriously want to see more because honestly...there really isn't much shown in the Dance Spoiler video. Now, you would think that the video is already aggravating with the very small hint of what the dance may look like...but they just had to make you MORE AGGRAVATED! In the end of the video they played a 1sec of Yoseob's voice for their title song Breath. REALLY?! You do NOT tease a B2UTY LIKE THAT!! It makes it harder for us to wait when you do things like this....

Music Video Teaser


If you told me that B2ST could possibly get hotter than SHOCK, I probably wouldn't believe you because they were fucking fine there. But like always, I AM WRONG!! I thought there was no way in hell B2ST could get any hotter but they did with this video! I mean, I didn't even RECOGNIZE one of my biases...YONG JUNHYUNG! Wanna know why? Because he's not BLONDE ANYMORE and he dyed his hair black or dark brown!

Ok. Let me tell you something about Junhyung just laying down on the ground with that totally random and unnecessary girl in the red dress. For one thing, if I was the girl I would not have used that mask thing to give him air. I would have used my OWN MOUTH to give him some air. Junhyung is TOTALLY VULNERABLE in that position. I would totally have taken advantage of him in the situation he's in....like while I'm giving him air through my own mouth I'll have one hand unzipping his pants in the process...

Of course...we cannot NOT talk about SHIRTLESS B2ST in the RAIN! I knew that the first clip of the shirtless B2ST in the rain was Kikwang. Sure, I didn't freak out that much because I've seen Kikwang shirtless so many times. Yea...not under the rain though. But of course, I still found it very sexy. But this is what happened when they showed the second clip of a shirtless B2ST.

The minute the second shirtless member come on I literally gasped and had to stop the video. It was HYUNSEUNG FUCKING SHIRTLESS IN THE RAIN!!! Like...SAY WHAT?! I literally started coughing for no apparent reason. I couldn't breathe..or in other words I couldn't SOOM. It took me like a minute or two to compose myself and CONTINUE on with the one minute teaser. Once I started the teaser again I felt myself getting light headed. Anyways, after that the rest was Junhyung getting air and then more clips of shirtless B2ST in the rain. It was Kikwang-Hyunseung-Kikwang-Hyunseung. Actually, for a while I honestly truly believe that the last shirtless part was Dongwoon. I don't know. It was the face that threw me off. It kind of looked like the maknae and it didn't help that the hair was covering the face. I mean, sure Dongwoon isn't as amazing dancer like Hyunseung but it was just a turn. Anyone can turn in a circle...but I later soon realized that it was Hyunseung the whole entire time.

So the teaser was over and I LOVED IT! Just one problem. There was NO DONGWOON-YOSEOB-DOOJOON! It was only half of B2ST....but that's alright because soon enough the released another teaser with ALL OF THEM!

Comeback Teaser


Let's go by each member, shall we?

Junhyung - Oh Junhyung, you never fail to make me wet my panties with your UNF. I was pretty upset with you when that stupid parted hairstyle that I seriously did not feel any lust for you in the performance. But you always find a way to make it up to me. I absolutely love the dark hair on you and the hairstyle you have here? I want to drag you away from that dark forest and go deep into the mist so we can get to banging where no one can see us.

DooJoon - What can I say? This man right here is just pure perfection. He's got the the messy hair that was left after he had an endless night of screwing. Because honestly, disheveled hair on DooJoon is just SEX. Then he's got that cocky look that he pulls off SO WELL! DooJoon knows that we want his peen in us and wants to brag it to the other members. Well, go ahead YUNleadah. You've got enough crazed fangirls like myself to back you up on it.

Kikwang - Now, I don't really fangirl much about you Kikwang...and I really don't know why. But don't worry, I'm getting a feeling that you don't have to wait longer for me to be all byeontae on your ass. I saw what you did in the teaser. You're all gesturing me with that hand of yours to come over to you. If it's for me to blow you, I don't know. It doesn't matter because I WILL blow you. Then when I'm all done with my task, you flick your fingers to tell me to get on my way like I was some whore because that's all you wanted from me. Well, you know what Kikwang? Hit me up again...I'll be your personal whore.

Dongwoon - Oh Dongwoon...dear Dongwoon. I'm sorry love but I really don't dig your short hair...YET! I think that I'm going to have to get used to it or just wait for it to get longer. Of course, that doesn't take away the fact that you are one hot fucking piece of man candy. I don't know how they even made it possible for you to look even MORE FOREIGN than you already do.

Hyunseung - You Hyunseung really do wonders for me. Remember that blogpost I did about you being a fling? Well, I thought it was a fling because a couple of days after I wrote that my lust high for you died done. And of course, you sensed it and came back LIKE THIS! For ONCE in your B2ST career they gave you a JIZZTASTIC and FUCKABLE HAIRSTYLE! The stylist noona that decided on giving that hair to you has to FOREVER do your hair. I just...you are just UNF Hyunseung. You truly are. I'm just glad that you finally realized it. First you willingly showed us your hot pink leopard boxer briefs..then unintentionally your body was exposed for a couple of seconds...and now this. Damn.

Yoseob - All I can say is that I totally picked right. Sure, Junhyung is my bias as well but YOU Yoseob were my ONLY bias when this whole B2ST craze started for me. Yes, you are cute. But after seeing this teaser that word is non existent. Words such as BAMF and UNF are the only words that I can think of and use to describe you. You have a fauxhawk. A FAUXHAWK! You are so BADASS and that angry look of yours just drives me crazier than I already am! I want this BAMF to FUCKING DOMINATE ME! I hope you saved the guitar chords from Shock...

Audio Teaser


Now, when you think that you can't take anymore teasers because you're so close to dying from anticipation...B2ST and CUBE entertainment believes that we need more. They released an audio teaser on Narsha's radio show. Go listen to it. It is EPIC. I want to say that the adlibs that you hear is done by Dongwoon...but it could be DooJoon too. I guess we just have to wait to figure it out. Then, after that you hear Yoseob saying "Breathe in, Breathe out." If you ask me, I can tell that this song is going to be a hit for sure. I cannot wait for the music video to come out and hear the whole entire song. All this wait is really killing me...

KxF

4 comments:

  1. *SCREAMS* OMFG your in my head seriously!!! everything u said i have thought! watching each teaser one after the other nearly killed me mind! then reading ur comments i went *BOOM*

    I agree with Dongwoon hair comment but i think its more the shock of the shortness i think it will grown on us (literally) lol oh i'm lame HAHA, and all the other members are *jizzzes*

    I'm just spazzing so hard right now and your amazing beast sex post made me spazz harder! keke, i pre-oreded this sex with the poster last night - was bouncing on the ceiling i was that hyper.

    I do believe this is the first time i have commented (or should i say wrote an essay) on your blog but i read it often XD

    p.s that warning was totally needed *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...WOW AMAZING. ㅠ.ㅠ *claps*..words out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If it's for me to blow you, I don't know. It doesn't matter because I WILL blow you."
    I've been reading your blog for a little while now, and I had to comment on this because ^^^ that made me laugh so hard.





    And maybe I was thinking the same thing when I saw him gesturing like that.
    And Yoseob's yell at the end of the Inki teaser? Pure sex yes? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. *bows down* OMFG every fcking thing in this was such a win!!! ILY <333

    ReplyDelete