You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Got a Reply from Tiger Oppa! Woot!

Yay! I was so excited when this happened. Even though this is the second time with Tiger Oppa, I just thought it was cool that he replied to me again. I some how cannot find the screen cap I took the first time I got a reply from him. That was the day he joined twitter. Now, to those of you who do not know who the hell I'm talking about, let me just give you a quick intro to who he is.

Tiger oppa is a producer that has worked with B2ST a lot along with 4minute and others. Him and B2ST are really close and some people even say that he's the "7th" B2ST member or the biggest B2UTY out there. I say that he's both. Lol! If you have seen MTV B2ST and B2ST Almighty then you have seen him before. In MTV B2ST he was in the episode where the members gave Hyunseung a surprise birthday party. Tiger oppa was guy who was in the studio with them and who came later to the norebang room and sing with them. Then in B2ST Almighty he was in the last episode that ended up announcing the 'winners' of the categories they created and such. So, I guess you could say that he's a special person in B2ST's life, don't you think?

Now that I gave you a background on who Tiger oppa is let's go to the point of this post! Two days ago I was on twitter using Tweetdeck because my internet is blocking kpop related websites once again and for some reason Twitter wasn't working correctly. The bad thing about Tweetdeck is that if one of the kpeens that I follow among other koreans tweet all I see is either a blank tweet or something like this, " ...,,,~~" Annoying right? I was lucky though because Twitter was actually OK for a couple of minutes so I quickly took some screen caps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you can see in the red box, Tiger oppa tweeted. Of course on my Tweetdeck it basically showed nothing. But when I saw that he tweeted I decided to tweet to him...which you can read in the green box. If you don't quite understand what I'm talking about in my tweet, Breath is the second song in B2ST's 3rd mini album and I think it's their title song. It was produced by Tiger oppa and from what I read about this song I have a feeling its going to be epic. (I plan on doing a blogpost about the new song that was released among other things...I just have to get through Monday first since I have a test....)

After I sent the tweet I just continued to what I was doing on my laptop. So as I was watching a video on YouTube my Tweetdeck thing does that pop up thing where if someone tweets or tweets to you you'll know. I looked at the pop up and saw Tiger oppa's picture with @KpopxFanatic right next to it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In the red box, that is what he replied back to me. The reason for the tweet in the green box is because like I said earlier, Tweetdeck does not show tweets in korean...thats why I was freaking out a bit because I didn't know what he tweeted to me!! But after I calmed down I realized that I can check it on my iPhone and see what he tweeted me. Lol! Of course common sense only comes to you AFTERWARDS. So I saw the message that you see here. Even though he tweeted me in korean I didn't mind because this was a much longer reply than the first one he gave me. I don't understand A LOT of korean but I'm assuming that that he is making laughing sounds due to the beginning and ending characters in his tweet. Also I'm guessing that he's just telling me that I'm going to have to wait for the song Breath to come out since my tweet said I can't wait and such. I don't wanna wait though! Seriously...why is September 30th so far away. Yeah, I know it's only roughly two weeks...but it's LONG to ME! But no matter....there are tons of shows that I'm going to download that has B2ST in it since they're on like, a show every day of this following week. Now if only my internet will bet me....which I highly doubt.

ANYWAYS! I got side tracked a bit. I replied back to him after that but I didn't get a reply back. Which is OK! Honestly, I think it is SO COOL that he replies to the fan and such. I went to his page and he replied back to a couple other fans as well along with B2STRISING. Now I don't know if it was just that not a lot of people tweeted him but he only replied to like....10 fans and such. So I gotta say that I'm really lucky that I got a reply from him...even when my tweet was in ENGLISH and not KOREAN! Hmm...now that I think about it, maybe it was a good thing that my internet is being lame at the moment. I think that if it was working I would have taken a couple of minutes to figure out how to write that tweet in korean and by the time I figured it out he may have gotten off of Twitter already or stop doing replies. Huh...

Well, thanks Tiger oppa! You're amazing for the music that you create and replying to the fans!

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment