You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

B2ST 20 Day Challenge - Day 1

Oh...I know. I know that it's been forever since I have blogged and typed anything here. To be honest, I have plenty of things that I want to blog about. The only problem is that the minute I go and start to write my blogpost...I get lazy and put it off while I go on twitter and just play games. So, I decided to do this challenge to give me a reason to blog so the 'people' that even look at my blog frequently won't wonder or wait till my next blogpost.

...haha! Look at me, acting like people read my blog and actually anticipate my next blogpost...eh! Whatever, I told myself when I first started this blog was that it was just a way for me to spazz about my kpeens and only for me...and if people happen to read it then great. Anyways, let me start off the challenge!!

DAY 1 - YOUR BIAS AND WHY

Now to those that know me and my love for B2ST know that I have two biases in B2ST and you cannot make me just pick one. I understand that for a while one was higher than the other because of what he did...but that only lasted for maybe and week. They are both my biases and will forever be my biases. Let me introduce you all to them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YANG YOSEOB

There are so many reasons as to why Yoseob is my bias. What first drew me into him was his personality. He is just filled with hyper and laughter. There is never a dull moment when he's around and I find myself looking in his direction. Another reason why I like him is that it doesn't seem like he cares about how he seems like to the public. The idea of keeping his idol image does not seem to phase him at all! He acts goofy and if he has skin blemishes? IT DOES NOT BOTHER HIM! When I went to ask him to have a picture with him, he totally accepted and didn't care if he didn't have any make up and you can see his acne scar.


Also, I can't leave out the fact that he can be cute, sexy, hot and UNF! Sure, everyone only sees Yoseob as this cute and adorable guy that you want to hug and cuddel with. Now, don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with that! I want to do that too! But people, you've got to realize that he is MUCH MORE than CUTE! What makes him so sexy is the look on his face when he is passionately singing...then he has this lustful gaze that makes him VERY UNF!

Lastly, I'm just in love with his voice. That is what truly locked it in for me. Listen to his voice.


Doesn't his voice just make you melt? I do every time I hear him sing. Now...it is time for my other bias.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YONG JUNHYUNG

Now if Yoseob caught my attention because of his personality and cute image, Junhyung here was the total opposite. I noticed the raw sex appeal and UNF that came out of this man every time he came on stage. I saw it every time he has that angry gaze filled with sexual frustration that is aching to be released. This guy is seriously my one and only BAMF rapper at the moment. Sorry Taecyeon...but you gotta up your game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But see...that was a totally superficial and based on looks. That can always change and such...but what secured his place was when I found out that he wrote all of the lyrics for like, the MAJORITY if not ALL of the songs in their albums. This man here is so talented in every way possible. He writes lyrics, is an amazing dancer and brings so much appeal to the groups with the way he raps.

There is also one thing that makes me really love Junhyung as well. This serious mean looking guy is GOOFY as well! Sure, he doesn't show it like every minute like Yoseob does but when he does its so special. Main reason why is because I know that he can be a lot of fun and be wacky too. It's just that he doesn't show it much because I think he's supposed to have this image where he's supposed to be cool and manly. So whenever I see things like this, I cherish it very much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, there! These two are my biases in B2ST. I know...everyone keeps telling me that I have to choose one of them. But guess what? I just can't. I really do love them both equally. Sure, it may seem like I'm spazzing a lot more towards Junhyung one day and the other day its Yoseob. But in the end, it's still the both of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My two boyfriends...

KxF

2 comments:

  1. haha its okay. I look forward to your posts. they;re always so interesting and funny.

    yeah i can totally tell you im turning Junhyung biased and Doojoon biased right now. lol

    lmao.thats gif. made my day → http://i25.tinypic.com/2mescc4.jpg

    oh yeah! have you joined B2STRISING yet? its soo cool. if you're a true b2st fan you have to join it . it updates you with EVERYTHING b2st. i mean everything. you can send messages to b2st for certain projects they do.

    when/if you join please send me the link to your profile :D

    http://www.b2strising.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah what WAS Junhyung doing in that picture lol like where were they at...please answer if you know :)

    ReplyDelete