You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 out of 4 gifts worn...maybe?

So...um, I wasn't sure whether or not I should blog about this because I'm not 100% sure that I'm right about this. But I decided that there would be no harm if I did write about this possible happening so here I am on my laptop typing up this blogpost.

To those who actually look through my blog and to my friends that I spazz to know that I gave out exactly four gifts; two shirts for Yoseob, a hat for Junhyung and a beanie for Hyunseung.I have already freaked out and document my amazing experience with Yoseob wearing the green shirt that I bought for him. I guess you can say that's one down. To tell you the truth, I didn't really expect to see Hyunseung and Junhyung wear the gifts I gave them because not everyone wears a hat every day and a shirt is always worn. You guys can see the hat that I got Junhyung if you go and look at my B2ST in LA blogpost. For Hyunseung, it was a seriously last minute decision to get him a gift so my friend Meggie and I didn't even think about taking a pic of our gift. We got him a ring pop, Hershey's chocolate bar and a gray beanie that has a short visor.

Now, that was just some background information for what I'm about to write next. This will also explain why there is a 'maybe' in my blog title.

The reason why I decided to give Hyunseung a beanie is because I always see him wear a beanies, not a hat. But the thing is...I have only seen Hyunseung wear a black beanie with those longs strings and recently another black beanie with strings with white designs on it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I usually see the pure black beanie the most and I actually forgot that he wore the one on the bottom. But what I'm trying to say is that it's always black whenever I see him wear a beanie. Now, because Hyunseung wasn't my bias in the beginning and didn't pay much attention to him, I don't know if he has worn any other colored beanie before. I tried asking people around but I'm not really getting any responses....which makes me kind of sad.

Anyways, a couple days ago I decided to check out the B2STrising site since I haven't been there for a while. I've been going to another B2ST centered forum instead...so like I was saying, I went on B2STrising. I went to the Eye Candy section to see if there were any new photos. I clicked on a link and the first photo that I saw got me thinking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So...I noticed that Hyunseung is wearing a gray beanie. I controlled myself and didn't spazz out like the Yoseob incident because I do not see the small visor that my beanie had. I tried to look at the rest of the photos to see if they have more photos of Hyunseung since he could have worn it backwards with the visor on the back. As I looked I saw two more photos of the gray beanie and lets just say that it just kept me wondering.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As I saw the profile photo I sort of felt a bit down because I didn't see the small visor on the back. But then I started to stare at the photo and began to think of certain ideas that it could be ours. Sure, people can say that I'm just making up theories that will fit into what I want it to be. But I'm also thinking logically about this. So here are my thoughts on these photos.

Profile pic: Okay. If this is the beanie that I bought with the visor, there is a chance that he decided to fold it or something. Now, the visor part wasn't even that long. It was short if you ask me. Also, I'm not too sure bout this but do people really fold their beanies that like? I mean...if they were going to fold it wouldn't they fold it all around? With a visor, you could fold it but if you were to fold it all the way the lengths wouldn't be the same. I don't know, whenever I see a person wearing a beanie I haven't seen them fold it like this. I just think its a possibility that he could have folded the visor.

Back view pic: I only have one thing to say about this. Now...beanies are supposed to be sung on a person's head. If one were to fold their beanie that didn't have a visor, I would still think that it would some what be snug still. But if you look at the photo, the sides of the beanie are pointing out and you can see a gap. For me, I would think that if there was a visor or a firm material of some sort that was connected to something soft be folded, because of the firm material its going to point out. Okay, I understand that what I just typed may not make sense but just try to think about it. The corners or sides will stick out because of the difference between the firm and soft material causing it too look something like the photo.

Well...those are my thoughts. Honestly, I just wish that if Hyunseung wears the beanie I got for him that he would wear it PROPERLY...with the VISOR! If not, at least make it obvious that there's a visor because all this guess work is driving me crazy.

[NEW INFO]: Okay...I wrote this blogpost like...a couple of days ago. If you asked me then how sure I was that this was the beanie I bought him, I would have told you that I was 85% sure that it was ours. But after seeing a photo and thinking more about it...I'm not as confident anymore. Hell...I'm beginning to believe that it's not my beanie at all. Sighs...I guess I just have to wait and see Hyunseung wear a gray beanie again...WITH the VISOR!

KxF

1 comment:

  1. well Hyunseung sure does look cute in it...it'd be cool if it WAS yours....haha the "visor thing"

    ReplyDelete