You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I "Love Ya" SS501

Now, I understand that it has been a while since I've blogged about something. Now, believe me. I have a lot of things that I can blog about and I want to. Only problem...I just lack the motivation. I have an idea of what I want to blog about and when I'm finally on my laptop ready to type it up, I suddenly feel lazy. So, I'm sorry for not posting anything for a couple of days.

So, a group made their comeback on last weeks Music Bank and Music Core. That group is...SS501!

Yes, SS501. If I look back, I think this may be my first blogpost about this group. I was never really into this group that much. The only reason why I know about this group is because I was into the korean drama "Boys Over Flowers" and when I watched it for the second time with Neenr and her younger sister, her younger sister was in LOVE with the character Jihoo...which is the leader of SS5o1, Hyun Joong. So because of her I watched SS501 videos. They're actually a fun group of guys and I would have had a chance to watch them at KMF last year if it wasn't the same day as prom. Anyways, I knew that they were making their comeback and released their Music Video. I have yet to hear the song and even see the teaser. Neenr's sister came home and had nothing to do so she sat next to me and I asked her if she had seen the music video yet. She said that she hadn't so I told her that I hadn't watched it either and decided to watch it together. After seeing the music video, I'm intrigued.


Okay. I understand the whole 'Dark Concept' has been used SO MANY TIMES already but you know what? I don't care because I love the dark concept and every group that has done it has come out with great outcomes. I absolutely love this song and music video. I might even say that it's my favorite song of theirs at the moment. Now off to the things I want to rave about.
  • Everyone looks AMAZING! I mean, when I first got introduced to them I thought they were okay looking. Kind of average besides one or two of them. I'm sure they were good-looking to other but for me, that's what I saw. But watching this! Damn, they are all so fcking gorgeous! I actually want to do ALL of them.
  • I just love that my considered bias in this group, Hyung Joon, was the one who was the first one talking...in ENGLISH! That was just so cool to me.
  • Oh my goodness JUNGMIN (1:35)!! You made my eyes widen and my jaw drop. I never knew that you could give me a stare that is pure UNF! I mean, I always saw you as someone who I would want as a BFF where we can go shopping together. Just look at the difference!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Even though Hyung Joon is my bias, I keep on looking at this certain member who I didn't really pay much attention to before. That member would be Young Saeng. Sure, I knew info on him because he used to be under SM Entertainment and is friends with Yesung. In their past comeback with their song "Love Like This," that was when I started to noticed you Young Saeng and seeing you in THIS comeback...you're looking even better. I have to say that I love his part and I don't know why, but I think he sounds and looks sexy from 1:04 till he says 'Girl' and does that cool move.
  • Another thing that I found awesome and cool was the rap part! Like, WOW! The first guy that rapped is Hyun Joong. To be honest, I was surprised that you don't see much of him. You see him on the chair, the dance solo (which was really cool) and a bit here and there. Then the second guy that rapped with the blue outfit, Kyu Jong, is looking good too. His rap and the next guy that rapped, Hyung Joon said their rap REALLY FAST and it was crazy. I didn't know SS501 had it in them.
As you can see, there wasn't anything negative that I mentioned in their music video. Which just shows you how much I really liked it. I hope you guys like this song and music video too. The song has a powerful feel to it. I hope this becomes a successful comeback for SS501.

side note: Changed my Can't Stop Thinking About. Check it out.

KxF

3 comments:

  1. OMG hey ur story on SS501 is similar .I never paid attention to SS501 ,but after boys before flower i was like ...Hyun joong all the way ,frend got me couple of songs and this video maaaannnn awesome...i like dark concept..i was stunned by joong's rap and his dance awesome...
    before i found them couple of gay singers bang lol but this video ahh total hot guys...

    ur blog jst tooked the words outta my mouth ...awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh another thing u wrote it in kim hyun joong's
    b'day huh

    ReplyDelete
  3. jungmin! i love you

    ReplyDelete