You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

B2ST's New Look

Okay, not all of B2ST changed their look. It's already known that Dongwoon dyed his hair to a light brown not so long ago. I was checking through my twitter this morning and read a tweet that said something like Yoseob has dyed his hair and I knew that I had to check it out. I was going to check it out on my iPhone but it was taking FOREVER to download so I was like, "Fck this. Gonna get my laptop." So I got my laptop and looked at the new hair of three of the members and I have to say that I'm okay with two of them. Let's see if you guys are okay with them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh Hyunseung...what did they do? They must've hired back the stylist that gave you that totally unappealing bowl cut hair cut during the Bad Girl days. When I first saw that you curled your hair, I liked it! I really did! You looked cute and it suited you. But I thought that it was just that one show until I began to see you with curled hair every time. So, I can only assume that you had it permed. I felt like it was a little bit messy in the next pictures I saw with this curled look. But I didn't mind it much because you had BLACK HAIR at the time and now its light brown again. Now, don't get me wrong Hyunseung. I still think that you're gorgeous and want to go on a date with you. I'm just not feeling this curly top do that you have...and I'm beginning to think that I like BLACK HAIR on you. I'm not sure if I'll be able to warm up to this new hair of yours but I hope that I'll get used to it. And who knows? Whenever I dislike something from the beginning, I tend to like it later on...but we'll see.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm actually digging this red head look on my BAMF rapper from B2ST. *hears crickets and gets WTF looks* What? It really suits him. It's kind of the same color that Junho had...has? I don't know how his hair looks like at the moment...but I think it looks better on Junhyung. Sure, he isn't as menacing as a red head but he is still sexy. He can still make my downstairs quiver with his UNF that he seems to never run out of. And add to the mix his newly toned arms (which I have yet to blog about..but I will)...this man keeps getting sexier.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yup! The day has come. The day that Yoseob was going to lose his light hair and have it dark once again. I kind of find it funny that this happened because a couple of days ago, I wondered on when Yoseob was going to have dark hair again and then I see this. Light or dark hair, this guy is going to still look cute. I have to admit that it's still sort of odd for me to see him with dark brown hair because I'm so used to him being blonde. But because it's Yoseob, I know that I'm going to get used to it REAL soon and I know how UNF he can be with blonde hair. I think the UNF is going to be WAY MORE enhanced with this dark hair of his...along with his new body (again, still need to blog bout that)....

So, based on my little rants on these photos you can guess which of the two that I liked and the one that I disagreed with. I'm really excited to see all these new changes and curious on if this is for their next album or something. I can't wait! I hope that I don't have to wait TOO long now...

KxF

2 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH HYUNSEUNG...FIRE YOUR HAIR DRESSER!!!!!!
    junhyung looks good with his hair, its not a very big deal to me
    YOSEOB!!!!! i so agree with you, the dark hair will TOTALLY bring out his UNF...and I CANT WAIT! blond or dark hair YOSEOB will always be my bias hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! i only really care about Hyunseung and Junhyung heree. Junhyung always looked straight up sexy BUT Hyunseung......OMFGSOIOjnjjj;;;he looks so fricken cuuutte and sexy. gosh thanks for putting this up ;_________;
    --this made my day<3--

    ReplyDelete