You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Take Care of my Girlfriend (Say No) mv by B2ST

Now, I was so excited when I found out that they decided to make a music video for this song. Take Care of my Girlfriend (Say No) is my favorite song in their Shock of the New Era mini album. Now, I read that B2ST's follow up song was going to be a ballad. I knew that it was going to be Say No but when I read that it was going to be Easy, to me it made no sense since they were already promoting that song on radio shows. But I guess I was right because of this!


I thought that this was a pretty sexy music video. The whole dark setting fit the song very well since it's a bittersweet song about a guy who is letting his friend date his ex-girlfriend even though he still loves the girl. He wants the girl to Say No to the friend and wait for him to get her back.

Now, I'm someone who cannot help but observe videos and maybe notice things that people might not see the first time around. Like I said earlier, I like this video a lot and there are plenty of good qualities to it. But honestly speaking I was just a LITTLE bit disappointed.

Load up the music video so you all know what I'm referring to and talking about. Now, here are my thoughts.
  • This is like...a Hyunseung video. It's kind of like how Shock seemed like a Junhyung based video. I actually like that there was so much Hyunseung in it since I've been paying a lot more attention to him lately.
  • I thought it was interesting how the parts Junhyung and Doojoon rapped in was the SHOCK set that they used when they did the individual shots.
  • How can I NOT mention how fucking FINE Junhyung is in this music video? I mean, I basically tingled down there and jizzed at 1:30 with that pissed off look. This man is such a BAMF at that part and I want him to own me SO BAD.
  • Doojoon is so hot in this video and I do not know why, but I find it so sexy when he does his eye thing and covers one of it. I'm just so captivated by it...haha! Yes, all of you can go ahead and laugh at my fangirl silliness.
Now, those were some of the positive parts of the music video. The next points aren't entirely negative comments or opinions...I just don't think that they belong with the other ones.
  • As cool as I think this music video is, it kind of looks like it was quickly made. I guess the CGI concept isn't that bad or anything, but there wasn't a moment where all 6 members were together in a shot. Also, because it was filled with individual shots it was obvious on who got the most air time out of all of them.
  • Now, in my opinion I believe Yoseob didn't take that long to film his parts. Want to know why? Like I mentioned earlier, I'm someone who tends to observe the most random things. This is one of them. Every time Yoseob sings the chorus..."Oh can't you see...I'm still loving you..." and so forth he does the same exact dance move all 3 times. The third time he does the chorus with the two of him at once, the closer one on the left is the same movement as the first two. If you don't believe me...then go back and watch it yourself. It's the same exact move. I'm sure some of Doojoon's is the same too when he does the..."Say no no no no no~" part.
  • Producers...Song writers...Composers...Manager hyung...Cube Entertainment...please, I'm asking you this as a favor. Give Dongwoon a chance to SING for heaven's sake. The poor guy was BARELY shown in the music video and it wasn't even his part! Or I dont think it is...I don't hear his voice during this song. It's just like Oasis all over again. You didn't give the boy any lines for the song and gave him Junhyung's part. So, for me...a fellow B2UTY...please give the maknae more parts to sing. He's improving, I can see that.
Overall, it's a great music video and I cannot wait for them to promote this song on mnet, mubank, mucore and inki.

Usually, I would give you guys a link whenever I post about a song or a video of some sort. This time...I'm not. What I am going to say is that if you want to download this music video, then go to this awesome site B2STrising where I get all of my B2ST stuff.

KxF

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love this song! Love your blog too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @K-popxlove: Awesome! i love this song too. Aww...thanks a lot! It's nice to hear that you love it. ^__^

    ReplyDelete