You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Music Monday: One Way - One way

I understand that I haven't posted anything for a while...so why not start with a Music Monday? Again, instead of randomly picking a song I wanted to do this specific song. One Way's song titled...well, One Way.


To be honest, I still do not know much about this group. I'm not even sure on all of their names. Lol! But I believe their names are Chance, YoungSky and Peter? Anyways, I really like this song.

Sure, the beginning of the music video is kind of odd...but its different. I like that. It's not the norm that I'm used to. The song has a great beat to it and the raps are pretty sick too. They sing really well too. I still do not know if I'm going to get really into this trio but I'm liking how they sound.

Random thought but I really like that one guy's jacket...the one with the open mouth or something. Also, want to thank my twitter friends for introducing me to this group and the awesome song.

If you want this song, you can get it here.

KxF

1 comment: