You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Got7 Has Got Me

Now, moving onto the next group that I got into when my feels for Exo began to wane. 

So I came back to the states around mid-January. Of course, the first thing I wanted to do after being gone for three and a half months is see all of my friends. So after how many days, I met up with my good friends; Lychee, Puri, and Michi. We all hung out at Lychee's house and got caught up. While I was in the Philippines, I still had the chance to communicate with them whenever I was lucky enough to get wifi. What I noticed during those conversations while I was in a different country, was this name that kept on coming up in Line. Jackson. The name would be dropped multiple times and they seemed to be really into the guy. I had no idea who this person was. So when we were hanging out at Lychee's house, I asked them to show me who this Jackson is and why they're all talking about him. Which then led to Lychee putting up a music video called 'A.' I watched the music video and found out that Jackson is the guy who is rapping all by himself near all these cars. I thought to myself, "Huh. Yea, he's cute. I can see why they're into him." Once it ended, I asked for more videos because I wanted to know more about the group that has the person that my friends are into. I wanted to like them too lol. So that led to watching dance practices. At this time, I still couldn't get all their names down. Also, I couldn't figure out who my bias(es) would be yet. But let it be known, I did find them attractive and thought they had catchy songs. When the night was over, I headed home not knowing if I'd get into them. Maybe Exo was a one time thing and I was in the kpop fangirl game for only a couple months. 

Yea, right. Let's be real. It only took me like, a day. I ended up re-watching the dance practice videos and the mvs. My bias(es) based on attractiveness were decided. Funny thing is, when I asked Lychee who she thought my biases are, she gave me an answer and told me her sister thought it was another member. And being the Aries that I am, I told her that they're both right and I have two biases. I just don't see why I have to limit myself to just having one bias. I have a lot of love and lust to give, so two seems like a good amount. So my interest in them just continued to get bigger with each video that I watched. Seriously, it felt like it only took me two weeks to watch all of their Real Got7 and I Got7 episodes. And it was great that I knew what my friends were talking about and got to join in with the fangirling. I just love this group and they're a fun group of guys. Good songs and great dancing. It's also a plus that two of them can speak English while one of them literally has the cutest Engrish I have ever heard. They do flips and bboy moves that keep me entertained by going 'Ooooh.' But I guess that should have been expected since they're from JYP and the last boy group they had are the beast idols 2PM. 

Like Exo though, my interest did start to wane a little. But the main reason behind that is because I pretty much watched everything I could that was english subbed already. They've only been a group for almost a year and half now. It's not like Exo who had been out for two years or getting into Super Junior who have been around since '05 and have tons of things to watch. So I kinda got tired of watching the same three mvs and their dance practices. They didn't have any new material out for me to watch. Sure, some of them had their own gigs like variety shows and such. But if I'm speaking honestly here, my biases weren't any of these people so I wasn't THAT interested in those variety shows LOL. So one day I was hanging at Lychee's house, watching the same Got7 material and was kinda getting bored of them. Don't know how it happened, but another kpop group was mentioned. It could have been me who brought them up. or Lychee talked about how she really likes their music. A couple of days later, having nothing to do, decided to give this other boy group to try. Then BAM! This one group, who I didn't really think much of, is currently taking all my time and love these past month or two.  

VIXX. Oh VIXX. While Exo got me back and Got7 kept me going, VIXX is the group that I can pretty much say cemented my stay in the kpop world the second time around. Oh how you did me right...

Which I will expand on in my next post. Till next time! 

KxF

[Sidebar Update]: Check out the new kpeen in my I Wanna Do the Nasty With corner. My current obsession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment