You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photo of the Day - Marie Claire Edition 7

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now....don't get me wrong. Kikwang is a sexy guy and seeing him shirtless like this just backs up that claim. But for some strange odd reason, I'm not jizzing over this photo. I'm being honest here. I actually don't know what to say right now. Haha! There's just a couple of oddities in this photo.

Um, do any of you see a razor? Sure, it's very Kikwang like to put shaving cream on his face to only realize that he doesn't have a razor to use. One may think that expression on his face is one of PURE SEX but I beg to differ from the image reflected on the mirror. The feeling I get from the reflections is Kikwang looking down and thinking, "Ah...there's no razor. Hmm..." And if he ends up finding a razor, there's no sink. So...Kikwang has the choice to either use the tub or shower that I assume to be in the bathroom to wash the razor or just get over it. Besides Kikwang, you don't even have any hair to shave off anyways. So basically, this whole thing is unnecessary.

One positive thing I like about this photo though is Kikwang's moobs....or moob to be exact. I just wanna molest him and grope those firm mounds. Then my hands will wander down yonder....ANYWAYS. To those that jizzed over this photo and are wondering what the hell is wrong with me to even NOTICE those minor details, I'm sorry. I just tend to notice things. Lol! This photo just didn't do it for me...I wish I did though. Then I could have given a better blogpost about it. Oh wells...

KxF

4 comments:

  1. DON'T FEEL BAD! YOU HAVE PLENTY OTHERS TO MAKE UP FOR IT LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://soseriousism.blogspot.com/2011/02/denmark-diet-day-4.html <--- kikwang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! The sight of seeing Ki shaving is sexy as hell to me............UNTIL YOU RUINED IT!!! BOOOO!!! *POKES YOU* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol there's a razor there. it's like a torquiose color

    ReplyDelete