You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sidebar updates

Alright! I just changed two things on my sidebar.

1. Can't Stop Thinking About: HYUNSEUNG!!!

Yes. For the past couple of days Hyunseung has been running through my mind and I can't help but want him. I know...why am I desiring him all of a sudden? I would explain it to you all now but I think that I need a separate blogpost for that. So...I'll tell you all why later...in like 2 weeks...because I'm going on a hiatus starting Sunday. Damn finals...

2. My Lovely Cousin has changed to My Awesome Kpoppers

Yup. I have convinced two of my friends to start blogging again and make their own blog. I am SO happy to know that my fellow kpoppers are spazzing like ME here on the internet through our blogs. It's like a little blogging community...LOL! Ok, that was lame. Anyways...totally check out their blogs.

OK! That's it. I was going to do my KMF blog today...but YouTube takes forever to upload my vids....hope I can do it before my hiatus!

KxF

1 comment:

  1. SIGHHH good luck on your FINALS!
    on another note... wtf am I doing?

    ReplyDelete