You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, May 3, 2010

2PM in LA

I decided that I also wanted to type up my short 2PM airport experience. So, lets get started!

We didn't have to get to the airport that early this time since my friend found out that they were going to arrive at the 3:00pm plane, not the 11:00am one. So, I was able to sleep in just a little bit.

Honestly, I don't know why I wasn't that excited to see them at the airport. I guess it's because I JUST saw B2ST yesterday and I knew that getting signatures and pictures of 2PM is HIGHLY unlikely because they're more well-known than B2ST. Even though, it didn't stop me from bringing something for them to sign just in case it did happen.

Neenr and I got picked up around 12:30pm by my friend who already picked up my other friend, Meggie. It was basically the same group of people I was with when I went to see B2ST. Once we arrived the airport, there was already a good amount of fans there waiting for their arrival. Meggie and I were situated in a place where I would be the first person to see whether or not 2PM was coming.

Seriously, for about 2hrs straight I kept on bending my back and neck to see if recognized anyone that looked like a 2PM member. I was getting sore and it was pretty cold too! Anyways, it was around 4pm already and then I saw two guys. One of them was wearing shades and he was randomly dancing in the runway where only Meggie and I could see. There was another guy with him but I didn't get to see his face. The guy with the shades put on his hood. I was starting to believe that this was really them so I decided to start recording them. A couple of minutes later, another guy joined them wearing a black hoodie. The minute I saw the guy in the black hoodie I knew IMMEDIATELY that it was 2PM!!!

What I saw with the guy in the black hoodie was light hair sticking out and I was like, "Oh shit. That's Nichkhun. It's 2PM!!" After I saw Nichkhun, the other members started to come up to them like Junsu, Junho and Wooyoung. Once they were all together, that was when they all went up the ramp and that's when ALL of the yelling and screaming started. Then all of the girls started to run towards the guys. I realized that the one that was randomly dancing was Taecyeon and the one next to him was Chansung.

Now, after I say this all of you might think that I'm INSANE or want to throw rocks at me again. While all of the fan girls were running...there I was...walking and laughing at the huge mob that formed. I knew that this was going to happen, but I just found it amusing seeing it in person. But after while, I started to run too. I knew that I wouldn't be able to see them because of the girls so I already went outside of the airport and decided to record them come out.



Sorry that the vid is kind of crappy and short...this is actually the ONLY good vid that I took...

It was really crazy. The amount of fangirls AND fanboys that were there were probably 3x more than the ones for B2ST. They kept on walking and stopped at the end of the curb. They weren't signing anything or taking pictures...which is pretty obvious. There was no chance they could have since they really were trapped. The fans surround them and there were a lot of people on the street and were stopping traffic. I was on the curb and if anyone pushed me, I would have fallen and been on the street...

Now, because I'm someone who doesn't shove and push people, that's probably the main reason why I do NOT have any decent pics of 2PM. Like...really. None. The only reason why I'm posting these two pics is because it's something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top: Blurry pic of Junsu but at least you can see him smiling in it.
Bottom: Bummed that you can't see Junho's face but at least you see a bit of Wooyoung's.


Even though I didn't get to be REAL close to them...I was still at a good enough distance to see how GOOD-LOOKING they are in person. They are also really tall too. It was kind of funny to see them and the fans walk by. 2PM are so tall that if you filmed them from their shoulders up you probably wouldn't see a good amount of fans that were there.

The member that I saw a lot was Junsu. The place where I was situated was right where Junsu was. He's actually really tall and good-looking in person. Then I moved around and ended up behind Junho and Wooyoung. I was so annoyed with the bottom picture because I had the perfect angle of Junho's face but because my camera is SO lame and DELAYS in taking pics that when it was taking the picture some LAME girl got in my way. GAH!!! So angry...but it diminished when I saw that I caught Wooyoung at the same time.

This whole experience from 2PM coming up the ramp to when they entered their car only lasted about 10-15 minutes and the wait time was about 2hrs.

I know that this is kind of a lame fanaccount if you compare it to my B2ST one but I just wanted to put all these memories down. Even if the memories aren't plenty there are some. So...hope you enjoyed. Lol!

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment